Visa Direct Preferred Partner program is now globally live
By Edlyn Cardoza
Visa recently launched the Visa Direct Preferred Partner program, a global program designed to help partners of Visa’s real-time money movement network accelerate time to market. Through the program, Visa Direct Preferred Partners can access the tools and resources they need to help launch, sell, and grow their real-time payment solutions.
The program is currently live in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, with Central Europe, the Middle East, and Africa expected to follow in the coming months. It supports 25+ partners, including Checkout.com, Commerce for Business, Carat from Fiserv, Moneris, TabaPay, and YellowPepper, A Visa Solution, among others.
By joining the program, the preferred partners around the world can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Business Enablement Support– help identify new payment flow use cases, create successful commercialisation plans, and deploy innovative solutions.
- Visa Direct Product Training– for the Company’s partners’ client-facing teams to deepen their product knowledge and build confidence in driving more sales.
- Sales and Marketing Best Practices– gain access to the latest Visa Direct sales collateral, best practices, marketing assets, industry research, and co-branded marketing opportunities.
- Solutions Support– access to the program’s technical and solution experts to help guide you through your growth and journey.
- Partner Community– join the Preferred Partner community to gain access to Visa Direct thought leadership, webinars, case studies, whitepapers, and business insights, all created to help partners meet their business goals.
The global launch of the Visa Direct Preferred Partner program is yet another testament to the payment Company’s deep understanding that the future of payments and the growth of the Visa network is determined by the success of its enablement partners. The payments platform is excited to continue investing in its partners so that, together, they can help drive continued innovation in the payments ecosystem and grow the market for push payments and money movement globally.
Recently, IBS Intelligence reported that Astra announced that it would use Visa Direct – Visa’s real-time payments service – to provide fast payments to millions of its end-users who can fund cards, wallets, and other accounts with their eligible debit cards.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
December 08, 2023
Most consumers seek safer, easier payment verification, research revealsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News
December 08, 2023