Why IBS Intelligence?
IBS Intelligence (www.ibsintelligence.com), has been the definitive source for independent, in-depth news, research and analysis of the Financial Technology market globally. Headquartered in the UK with offices around the World, IBSi has an integrated offering which includes a comprehensive research report portfolio, an active news platform, a range of value-added-services, and the iconic IBSi FinTech Journal which has been a key publication for the overall Financial Services industry globally. Its research covers all key areas of banking technology systems, and over 350 suppliers – both in terms of legacy banking systems, and also new age FinTechs. This strong FinTech proposition adds immense value to the Technology Consulting practice of Cedar, where clients appreciate in-depth research offerings on their industry from IBS Intelligence.
- Be a part of our deep global heritage. Become a meaningful part of a firm that has made the global Financial Services world smarter with its research and insights for over 30 years.
- Highly entrepreneurial “roll up your sleeves” culture. In fact, some of the practice areas and offerings IBSi provides today, were born from ideas that came from brainstorming sessions within our teams.
- Join a diverse team. Our teams across levels come from a wide variety of cultures, personal and professional past-experiences. We believe that peer-to-peer learning and sharing is as powerful as learning from research project experiences.
- Be known as a Financial Technology expert. By virtue of being an Analyst firm, our teams are encouraged early-on to build expertise within specific technology areas, and therefore their own brand of thought-leadership. This gives one the opportunity to position himself/herself as a subject-matter-expert across our offerings, both internally, and externally with clients.
Life at IBS Intelligence
- Unlimited learning and knowledge. This is our most valuable asset. Knowledge and learnings from 30-years of research and intelligence globally. We do our best to ensure that this knowledge spreads vertically and horizontally across levels of the organization. Some examples of the platforms we use to help us achieve this include periodic technical training and certifications, bi-weekly knowledge sessions, 1-1 guidance and mentorship sessions by leadership, among others.
- Strong client focus. At the heart of our culture and values is a strong client focus. Client is king. Our commitment to this motto, combined with the fact that some of the largest organizations in the world rely on us for our intelligence, means that the work environment is dynamic with lots to learn.
- Open-door non-hierarchical culture. Owing to our entrepreneurial and self-starter culture, we do our best to make our office environments feel like home, with open spaces and trading-floor styled desk spaces. Everybody sits together.
- Constant learning and development. We’re committed to the career and personal development of our teams. The culture we develop here is one where various teams can constantly connect with each other, network across levels, up-skill and cross-skill, and use our platforms to make the most for themselves.