Justt and Forter partner to streamline chargeback management
By Delisha Fernandes
Justt, a solution that effortlessly fights fraudulent chargebacks, has announced it has joined Forter’s Partner Program to help automate and streamline chargeback management at scale within a single platform.
Chargebacks are a growing and costly challenge for merchants with friendly fraud and service chargebacks increasing exponentially year-over-year. According to a recent Justt survey conducted in May, 78% of Americans filed a chargeback in the past 12 months – a 12 percentage point increase over last year.
This new partnership and integration extends both companies’ use of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to automate one of the most manual aspects of the digital commerce journey in order to improve win rates and recover lost revenue.
“Justt’s partnership with Forter brings our state-of-the-art chargeback solution to a diverse, global pool of merchants eager to work with innovative solution providers” said Ofir Tahor, Justt’s CEO. “We look forward to continuing to push the envelope with Forter on bringing new technology to address e-commerce merchants’ need for a post-transaction solution combatting friendly fraud and all illegitimate chargebacks.”
The Forter-Justt partnership offers clients a strong, streamlined remedy for all types of chargebacks. Together, this partnership offers:
- Ability to automate the end-to-end dispute response process, removing manual constraints and improving dispute and recovery rates.
- Enhanced resolution performance as a result of Forter-specific insights from their extensive network of online retailers.
- Best-in-class representment letters that are customized and tested based on reason code and bank preference, leveraging AI and machine learning.
- Full visibility into all chargebacks, regardless of processor(s), in one central solution to view, manage, dispute, and track performance.
With this partnership, clients can continue to focus on growing revenue and reducing losses by minimizing the manual effort associated with chargebacks.
“We are thrilled that Justt has joined our partner ecosystem, expanding Forter’s ability to increase trust and value for our customers. Together, we are helping merchants optimize the chargeback process, using automation and machine learning to intelligently and efficiently resolve disputes,” said Eran Vanounou, chief technology officer at Forter. “This partnership not only eliminates manual tasks but also enhances recovery rates and retrieves more lost revenue.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
October 03, 2023
Digital Identity Verification checks will surpass 70bn by 2024, study showsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage