BMO InvestorLine introduces adviceDirect Premium
By Pavithra R
BMO InvestorLine has announced the launch of a new offering called adviceDirect Premium, designed to meet the more complex needs of its clients.
The solution complements BMO’s comprehensive suite of Wealth products and services by offering best-in-class digital advice with personalized investment and wealth planning support.
With adviceDirect Premium, clients with $500,000 or more in investable assets are connected with a dedicated adviceDirect Advisor and have access to a wide range of BMO resources and Wealth planning solutions advisors to develop comprehensive wealth plans. The solution is designed for clients who prefer to invest online and are also seeking advice via a one-to-one relationship to support sophisticated financial needs.
“The demand for digital advice has increased significantly in recent years and the momentum continues to build. This is a great opportunity for innovation by building on our extensive experience with digital investing solutions and personalized advice to create new value networks for Canadian investors. adviceDirect Premium is a hybrid solution which combines the best of human advice and technology to meet our clients’ needs across the wealth management spectrum,” said Silvio Stroescu, Head, InvestorLine, BMO Financial Group.
adviceDirect Premium offers clients:
- Dedicated hybrid advice: A one-to-one relationship with an adviceDirect Advisor to assist clients to stay on track with their goals and complement recommendations received digitally through MyAdvice.
- Access to Wealth planning: BMO Wealth planning professionals are accredited wealth planners and helps clients develop a holistic plan that complements their investments and is tailored to their individual needs and goals.
- Exclusive resources: Clients will have access to exclusive research and investing articles from BMO Capital Markets, Morningstar and MarketGrader.
Established in 1817, BMO is a leading bank driven by a single purpose: to Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. As the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America, it helps customers make the most of their money. Since 2008, BMO has served as the Official Bank of the Canadian Defence Community. BMO InvestorLine is a member of BMO Financial Group.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
February 28, 2024
FinTech penetration in Southeast Asia will double by 2027, research revealsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News
February 29, 2024