BMO InvestorLine unveils new portfolio health check tool
By Pavithra R
BMO InvestorLine has announced the launch of a new digital tool that provides Canadian investors with a complimentary portfolio check-up from the comfort of their home.
The new adviceDirect Portfolio Health Check tool empowers investors to measure their portfolio holdings across 4 key indicators: asset allocation, diversification, security ratings, and risk. Investors are then provided with a report that highlights strengths and aspects of their portfolio they may want to reconsider.
The new tool combines the freedom of self-directed investing with personalized advice and support and will offer:
- A digital experience: Investors can complete a portfolio health check through the BMO InvestorLine website without visiting a branch.
- Faster portfolio assessments: Instantly receive a report highlighting strengths and key areas to review against 4 key indicators.
- Unlimited complimentary reviews: The tool is complimentary and can be used by investors to perform a portfolio check-up as many times as they choose.
“As the industry continues to experience a surge in adoption of digital investing and record trading volumes, we recognize the importance of supporting clients with digital solutions like our adviceDirect Portfolio Health Check tool more than ever. This new digital tool is another way we are empowering new and experienced investors to make smart investing decisions. We are committed to scaling our suite of digital tools and services to meet their evolving needs,” said Silvio Stroescu, Head, InvestorLine, BMO Financial Group.
To open an adviceDirect account, a minimum deposit of $50,000 is mandatory. It provides tools, such as chart analysis and online tutorials to help users stay on top of their portfolio and the market in general.
Established since 1817, BMO is a leading bank driven by a single purpose: to Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. As the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America, it helps customers make the most of their money.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
June 02, 2023
How wealth management firms can grow revenues in a declining marketRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage