Trigger Software and Mambu partner to launch Neobank Engine
By Delisha Fernandes
Trigger Software has partnered with Mambu to launch a Neobank Engine solution that supports the development of digital neobanks.
As a cloud-native, API-driven cloud banking platform, Mambu offers composable banking architecture with a single code base, publicly available APIs, and regular releases.
Max Bondar, Founder & CEO at Trigger Software, said, ” We’ve been working with Mambu for a long time. At Trigger Software, we developed 300+ pixel-perfect screens and 150+ ready-made banking business processes, like KYC, onboarding, payments, remittances, loans, deposits, cards, cashback, referral bonuses, and others that can run on top of Mambu.”
- Onboarding: Customers can experience hassle-free onboarding in less than 10 minutes.
- Account opening: Mambu allows you to easily open a bank account through a mobile app, without the need for physical paperwork or branch visits.
- Credit and Debit Cards: A physical and virtual credit or debit card can be issued in Mambu with a few clicks during the onboarding process and can add cards to Apple Pay and Google Pay wallets.
- Transactions history: Mambu allows users to track their financial activities within a record of transactions filtered and displayed by categories or dates.
- Account and Card management: Clients can have full control over their credit and debit cards, setting spending limits, and administrating card security. Mambu also enables the setup and change of PIN, CVV-code, block, and unblock the card.
- Deposits: Mambu is a perfect solution to allow clients to deposit funds directly into a digital banking account.
- Loan offering with accelerated approval process and flexible management options. Customers receive several types of loans, including instalments, cash-to-card, consumer loans, mortgages, overdrafts, and credit limits, among others
Additional features include cashback, Referral program, Personalized product offerings, Money Transfers, Stories, Foreign Currency Exchange, Profile management, Customer Support, Security Features.
Miljan Stamenkovic, General Manager Middle East & Africa at Mambu, said, ”The best financial brands in the world, such as N26, Western Union, Raiffeisen Bank International are powered by Mambu’s cloud banking platform. In partnership with Trigger Software, we enable customers to build great banking experiences with the unprecedented speed, quality and cost effectiveness.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
February 23, 2024
Regulated firms battle surge in financial crime attempts, research revealsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage