Stax Payments and PayPal team to expand payment options for merchants
By Delisha Fernandes
With this partnership, eligible Stax payments customers can now accept payments with PayPal, Venmo and Pay Later options.
Additionally, the collaboration with PayPal offers Stax customers near-instant access to funds, fraud detection, seller protection on eligible transactions and the built-in compliance standards. PayPal’s more than 430 million global active accounts will now easily be able to make purchases with those merchants.
The collaboration between Stax and PayPal reflects a shared vision to deliver seamless experiences that help merchants grow their businesses and sell more. By being able to accept PayPal, Venmo and PayPal Pay Later options, Stax customers can reap benefits, including:
- Improve the customer experience by catering to their needs, offering some of the most popular payment options and letting customers pay how they want.
- Drive more sales by offering a seamless payments experience to make purchasing easier and letting customers select a buy now, pay later offer that works best for them through PayPal Pay Later solutions.
- Implement fast checkout by letting customers easily make purchases with a button, creating as little friction as possible in the checkout process.
“Customers have more ways to pay than ever, and merchants need to be able to accept a wide variety of payment options to keep up with demand,” said Chris Staymates, chief technology officer at Stax. “Collaborating with PayPal, we can allow our customers to create a smoother shopping experience for their buyers, improving customer retention and ultimately increasing their bottom line. At Stax, we pride ourselves on keeping pace with the rapidly evolving FinTech industry, and this collaboration helps us do just that.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
September 25, 2023
Why MENAP will become a hotspot for startups and VCsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage