SDK.finance partners with Marqeta for seamless card issuing
By Gloria Methri
FinTech solutions provider SDK.finance has announced its integration with Marqeta, one of the leading card-issuing and payment-processing platforms. Marqeta’s open APIs and modern architecture provide instant access to a cloud-based payment infrastructure, that enables its customers to issue cards, set up and manage their card programs, and authorize or process transactions.
This collaboration empowers SDK.finance’s customers to effortlessly issue payment cards and process card payments, marking a significant milestone in enhancing the functionality of the SDK.finance software.
Marqeta will benefit SDK.finance customers in the following ways:
- Instant card issuing – SDK.finance customers have the flexibility to issue virtual or physical cards within the system.
- Card management – This feature allows end-users to order, activate, top up, block cards, and much more. It also enables managing card processing, inventory, and shipping in bulk.
- Digital wallet functionality – The end-users can link their existing cards to an internal wallet within the SDK.finance system.
- Spend control – Dynamic spend control provides card program operators with unparalleled control over how, when, and where their payment cards are used.
- Just-in-time funding – This feature provides flexibility in funding choices for the end-users of the solutions created by the SDK.finance customers using its solution.
SDK.finance CEO Alex Malyshev said, “We view the integration with Marqeta as a major step toward enabling our customers to create unparalleled financial products. Thanks to this partnership, they will be able to access Marqeta’s rich capabilities, without having to build their integration from scratch.”
“The card issuing, and payment processing solutions provided by Marqeta will play a pivotal role in empowering users of the SDK.finance FinTech platform with a range of card-related functionalities,” said Nick Holt – Senior Director Solutions Engineering and Onboarding at Marqeta. “In addition to enabling FinTech and PayTech businesses to streamline card issuing and processing, users will have the ability to customise cards, link them to an internal wallet, and access various types of card funding, including Just-in-Time funding support. These features will contribute to expanding their value proposition through fast and efficient card issuance.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
February 28, 2024
Card Issuing Platform
FinTech penetration in Southeast Asia will double by 2027, research revealsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage