RBC launches RBC Vantage, a new everyday banking offering
By Pavithra R
The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) announced the launch of RBC Vantage, a new everyday banking offering that combines a comprehensive suite of powerful benefits for RBC clients.
RBC Vantage gives clients the ability to use their debit cards to earn RBC Rewards points and provides them more ways to save on monthly account fees. It also brings enhanced support through new interactive tools for clients and advisors, providing clients improved customer experience.
“We’ve been on a journey over the last few years to better understand what our clients need from their everyday banking experience, and during the pandemic we have intensified our efforts to meet these needs. With RBC Vantage, we’ve built upon the best of what we do and have innovated our everyday banking offering to give our clients a seamless experience that offers even more value, strengthens their confidence in making critical financial decisions and continues to earn their trust,” said Neil McLaughlin, Group Head, Personal & Commercial Banking, RBC.
Benefits of RBC Vantage include:
- More value: Clients, by enrolling their bank accounts will be eligible to get more savings on monthly account fees, and can earn RBC Rewards points on debit purchases in-store or online. RBC Vantage will also help clients earn more rewards and savings when avail offers from trusted partners like Rexall and Petro-Canada, a Suncor business.
- More confidence: Gives clients continued access to a suite of capabilities that leverage artificial intelligence to help them manage their money with confidence.
- Enhanced support and trust: Brings new interactive tools that will provide clients with more personalized advice throughout their RBC Vantage journey.
“Through RBC Vantage, we’re moving beyond simply offering a chequing account, to ensuring that we’re meeting the needs of our clients in a comprehensive offering which delivers more cumulative value to them than ever before. The financial needs and expectations of our clients are constantly evolving and we’re continuing to create simple, powerful ways to help them save money and manage their finances more effectively. We’re eager for them to experience all that RBC Vantage has to offer,” said Sean Amato-Gauci, Executive Vice-President, Cards, Payments & Banking, RBC.
RBC is a global financial institution with a purpose-driven, principles-led approach to delivering leading performance. It has also announced simplifying its account offerings to focus on the core banking features that Canadians want, including lower fees, unlimited debit and Interac e-Transfer transactions and options to save on ATM fees.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
September 22, 2023
The Weekly Wrap: all you need to know by Friday COB | September 22ndRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage