PhiCommerce bags EMVCo approval for advanced payment solutions
By Gloria Mathias
October 16, 2023
- a payment technology company based in India has announced the grant of 3D Secure Server (3DSS) 2.2 approval by EMVCo for its payment technology solutions.
- American Express
- Cross Border Payments
PhiCommerce, a payment technology company based in India has announced the grant of 3D Secure Server (3DSS) 2.2 approval by EMVCo for its payment technology solutions.
The payments company can leverage its EMVCo certification to provide an integrated 3DSecure authentication mechanism within its next-generation payment stack.
EMVCo is a global consortium that facilitates the worldwide interoperability and acceptance of secure payment transactions. 3D secure (3DS) is a de facto two-factor authentication standard across international payment schemes like VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, UnionPay etc. 3DS enables global businesses to reduce payment fraud, enhances transaction success rates, lowers operational expenditures, and reduces card abandonment rates.
The 3D Secure server 3DSS 2.2 certification, offered by EMVCo, ensures that PhiCommerce’s payment platform inherently offers the latest security and authentication standards for online transactions.
The EMVCo 3DSS 2.2 certification brings forth several compelling advantages for PhiCommerce’s clients around the globe:
- Enhanced Security: With 3DSS 2.2 certification, the payment platform can offer an additional layer of security for online transactions reducing the risk of payment fraud. All this while reducing operational expenses for businesses.
- Improved User Experience: Users of the payment solutions can expect a smoother and more seamless payment experience, ensuring higher transaction success rates and reducing cart abandonment.
- Global Compatibility: The certification aligns the payment solutions with global payment standards, making it easier for PhiCommerce’s clients to expand their businesses internationally while adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Future-Ready Solutions: This certification will enable the payment platform to adapt to evolving payment technology trends, ensuring that PhiCommerce’s clients continue to receive innovative and evolving payment authentication modes like fingerprint, biometric, and more.
Rajesh Londhe, Co-Founder and Head-Payments, PhiCommerce said, “Obtaining the EMVCo 3DSS 2.2 certification is a testament to our unwavering mission of enabling frictionless and secure omnichannel payment experiences for both businesses and end users. This milestone underscores our capability to provide high-tech, secure, efficient, and globally compatible payment authentication solutions in an integrated manner with our own proprietary payment stack.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
November 28, 2023
a payment technology company based in India has announced the grant of 3D Secure Server (3DSS) 2.2 approval by EMVCo for its payment technology solutions.
A $4 trillion Islamic banking market to be driven by FinTech, study showsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage