Occam.fi and DEX aggregator MatrixSwap explore a strategic collaboration
By Joy Dumasia
Matrixswap is a fully decentralized virtual-AMM-based perpetual futures trading protocol and DEX aggregator deployed on Polkadot, Cardano, and Polygon. MatrixSwap provides unbounded liquidity provision, as virtual-AMMs do not require liquidity providers. Therefore, MatrixSwap has no volume limitations.
Together, MatrixSwap and Occam.fi will explore the provision of AMM-based services to OccamX, a newly created DEX for the Cardano ecosystem. The collaboration will also discover potential synergies for DEX-aggregator services to the OccamX DEX once it is live.
Elliot Hill, Head of Communications at Occam.fi, said: “We’re looking forward to seeing what MatrixSwap delivers for the Cardano ecosystem, at a time where Cardano’s DeFi ecosystem is truly taking off. There’s undoubtedly many synergies and avenues for collaboration between the OccamX DEX environment and MatrixSwap’s DEX aggregation services, and we’re pleased to explore these in full through our strategic collaboration.”
Joseph Liu, Project Lead at MatrixSwap, said: “What the Occam team delivered has been truly exciting to witness. We look forward to integrating with OccamX when they launch on mainnet, and we’re excited to serve the Cardano DeFi community together.”
Recently, IBS Intelligence reported that Occam.fi announced that the digital asset app, SwissBorg, will make the OCC token available for trading to its huge and rapidly growing user base. Additionally, SwissBorg will explore the possibility of making OccamRazer IDOs available to its users. The integration marks one of the first times that SwissBorg has made a foray into the Cardano ecosystem.
IBSi Prime News
November 26, 2021
The Weekly Wrap: all you need to know by Friday COB | Nov 26thRead More
- Daily insightful news analysis
- Weekly snapshot of the industry deals, events & insights
- Sectoral deep dives on the hottest FinTech trends
- Exclusive interviews featuring c-level executives shaping the industry
- Profiles of the most influential established and emerging companies in the sector
- Weekly global FinTech use cases
- Chart of the Week curated by the IBSi’s Research Team
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News