Nanopay & National Bank of Pakistan offer remittance solutions for Pakistanis in Canada
By Delisha Fernandes
January 05, 2024
- Business to business payments
- Cash & Liquidity Management
- central bank digital currency
Nanopay, a global payments technology company, has partnered with National Bank of Pakistan to offer the cheapest and fastest remittance solution for the Pakistani diaspora in Canada.
When the Pakistani community in Canada want to send money home to family and friends they are faced with confusing options from Canadian banks and existing remittance companies. High fees and a wide disparity of foreign exchange rates make it expensive to send funds to Pakistan.
nanopay has collaborated closely with National Bank of Pakistan to build a solution uniquely designed for the North American to Pakistan corridor. Now there is a better way for the Pakistanis in Canada to send money without the stress of shopping for the best rate or worrying about whether and when their loved ones will receive the funds.
- $0 Fee Transfers. With up to 4% remittance fees on average from Canada to Pakistan, take advantage of Foree Remittance $0 fee transfers.
- Best FX Rates. Offering the best exchange rates1 from National Bank of Pakistan to make every dollar you send to your loved ones in Pakistan count.
- Trusted Payouts Through NBP. Send account-to-account transfers or pickup at 1,500+ NBP branches through our trusted partner – National Bank of Pakistan.
- Receive Funds in Seconds. Transfer funds safely and securely to any bank account or mobile wallet in Pakistan, making it easy and convenient for family and friends.
Connecting nanopay to 35+ banks, National Bank of Pakistan ensures the broadest distribution of remittances and when combined with nanopay’s integration with Interac e-Transfer, enables Foree Remittance to deliver funds immediately to loved ones in Pakistan.
“I founded nanopay to make financial inclusion a reality and recognize how important it is for the Pakistani community in Canada to support their family and friends back home”, said Laurence Cooke, Founder and CEO, nanopay Corporation. “Our partnership with National Bank of Pakistan, a familiar and trusted brand, delivers on that vision by providing the best rates without hidden fees to maximize the impact of the funds they send back home.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
February 23, 2024
Business to business payments
Regulated firms battle surge in financial crime attempts, research revealsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage