Metric launches integration with banks in the UAE
By Delisha Fernandes
Metric, an AI based financial intelligence app for small and medium sized businesses announced their integration with banks in the UAE.
This integration will enable Metric users to connect their bank accounts to the app and automate their finances, saving them time, and eliminating the hassle of manual data entry.
“We are super excited to announce this integration as it will be a game changer, especially for small and medium sized businesses.,” said Meenah Tariq, the CEO of Metric. “This integration is a major step forward in our mission to empower businesses to automate their finances. By providing our users with real-time financial data and insights, we’ve taken another leap towards helping business owners make better decisions and grow their businesses more efficiently.”
The integration empowers AI based financial intelligence app users with the following new capabilities:
- Automated data entry: “Manual data entry is one of the biggest pain points for founders of small and medium sized businesses.” said Omar, the CPO of Metric. This integration solves that challenge at the root. Metric automatically enters income and expense data from your connected bank account, eliminating the need for manual data entry.
- Quick data sync: Metric allows you to quickly sync your financial data. The moment you send or receive money through your bank, your transactions will be displayed in Metric. This enables founders to always have an up-to-date view of their finances.
- Bank balance tracking: Founders want to be on top of their numbers these days. They can now do it by keeping an eye on their bank balance in real time and drive decisions accordingly.
- Instant Bank Reconciliation: The integration will help reconcile business finances with the bank accounts instantly. This will eliminate the long cycle time of reconciliation and always show accurate financial data.
The integration process is incredibly swift, taking less than three minutes, and your financial data will begin to flow. The integration is live in the Metric for all users. You can download Metric from the google play store and integrate your bank in minutes
IBSi Daily News Analysis
February 23, 2024
Regulated firms battle surge in financial crime attempts, research revealsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage