Mia-Platform bank on ID verification as Trustfull joins partner program
By Gloria Methri
End-to-end platform builder Mia-Platform has announced that Trustfull, an identity verification and fraud detection specialist, has added its innovative services for Digital Onboarding to its growing portfolio of partners.
“We are thrilled about the partnership and happy from the first feedback received; our products will really well fit into MiaFintech’s platform. We are therefore sure that many Mia-Platform’s clients will benefit from the presence of our signals,” said Paolo Mardegan, Chief Commercial Officer at Trustfull.
The company offers a comprehensive set of solutions that ensure a safe user environment and stop attack vectors, such as:
- Pre-KYC screening: Initial customer identity proofing, before biometric or document checks;
- Mule Account Detection: Real-time risk intelligence to identify money laundering accounts during the onboarding process;
- Transaction Risk Analysis: Powerful data for running SCA (Strong Customer Authentication) exemptions in compliance with PSD2;
- Account Takeover: Secure customer accounts from unauthorized access and financial loss;
- Merchant Risk Assessment: Increased assurance for your micro and small merchants’ onboarding process.
Trustfull uses digital signals to generate actionable data that empowers businesses around the world to leverage alternative data points to make better decisions. Its products help ensure compliance and eliminate risks across the customer lifecycle, from onboarding, authentication, and transaction attempts to post-purchase.
Bruno Natoli, CEO at Mia-FinTech said, “We are happy to embark on a new partnership with Trustfull to empower companies to provide a safer online experience thanks to digital footprints and real-time digital risk decisioning services. It is the start of a partnership that turns risks into opportunities thanks to Trustfull’s innovative offer.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
November 28, 2023
A $4 trillion Islamic banking market to be driven by FinTech, study showsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage