Kotak Mahindra Bank introduces cardless EMI on Amazon
By Delisha Fernandes
Kotak Mahindra Bank has announced the launch of Cardless EMI (Equated Monthly Instalments) Payments on Amazon Pay, to provide its pre-approved customers easy access to instant consumer finance, with just their Mobile Number and PAN (Permanent Account Number).
The strategic partnership with Amazon Pay focuses on providing easy credit access and a seamless payment experience to customers, further enhancing their shopping experience this festive season. Shoppers on Amazon.in can now convert their high-value purchase of Electronics, Furniture, Lifestyle, and Apparel into convenient monthly EMIs, without using debit card, credit card, or even UPI.
- Instant Approval and Credit: Enjoy instant approval and immediate access to credit, simplifying your online shopping experience.
- End-to-End Digital and Secure: Experience a seamless, paperless, secure and hassle-free process with Kotak Bank’s digital approach.
- Credit Limits up to Rs 5,00,000: Bigger credit limit to fund large-ticket purchases.
Flexible Repayment Options: Tailor your payments with flexible monthly instalment choices of 3, 6, 9, or 12 months.
- Exclusive for Kotak’s Pre-Approved Customers: Kotak Cardless EMI is for the bank’s pre-approved customers, enhancing their shopping experience.
Mr Amit Pathak, Business Head –Consumer Finance, Kotak Mahindra Bank, said, “We are seeing Emi-sation of big ticket transactions, with strong interest from new to credit customers. EMI transactions have risen in popularity as they make consumer finance affordable than ever before. Customers prefer to pay in EMI as long as the process or experience is hassle-free. We are making EMI transactions convenient than ever before for our customers with the Cardless EMI payment option on Amazon during the festive season.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
November 28, 2023
A $4 trillion Islamic banking market to be driven by FinTech, study showsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage