Glia rolls out generative AI tools for Financial Institutions
By Delisha Fernandes
Glia, a US-based customer interaction company, has launched new generative AI tools to help financial institutions (FIs) drive efficiency and better the customer experience.
Glia’s generative AI tools are now part of the company’s existing AI Management Platform, which includes pre-built virtual assistants for banks and credit unions.
The platform allows institutions to launch, manage and measure AI tools and resources in digital properties and the call center. In addition, Glia announced that its pre-packaged Glia Virtual Assistant (‘GVA’) is now adopted by over 100 banks and credit unions, making it the most widely adopted conversational AI solution in financial services.
“Financial institutions want to embrace generative AI but have been hesitant because of potential risks surrounding data leakage, data integrity, privacy and, perhaps most notably, the impact to the customer,” said Justin DiPietro, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Glia. “Glia’s new generative AI tools help earn trust from customers while providing an open, flexible framework for financial institutions.”
New features include:
- Universal AI Management framework enables financial institutions to create, manage and integrate AI and generative AI-powered bots from companies like OpenAI, Anthropic, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce and others into customer and agent workflows. The tool allows institutions to orchestrate multiple specialized bots within the same conversation.
- The universal AI Management framework allows agents to utilize their own Gen AI models to seamlessly solve customer issues by leveraging AI-generated suggestions and guidance to respond more quickly, with proper context.
- Unified AI Reporting provides a single, consolidated view of all AI and Generative AI assistants deployed within Glia, helping AI managers understand what’s working, where value is being delivered and what needs to be improved.
- Banking Benchmarks provide an executive-level view for financial institutions to compare performance against similar-sized organizations, identify areas of improvement, make more informed decisions about their interaction strategy and monitor progress over time.
“This next wave of AI is significantly increasing the efficiency and productivity of customer service teams,” said Jay Choi, Chief Product Officer of Glia. “Many organizations are looking for how to incorporate it into their workflows. Our innovative generative AI features enhance employee skills while optimizing—not replacing—the power of human touch. We help organizations integrate generative AI into their existing processes and tools.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
December 01, 2023
UAE consumers turn to banks for advice on sustainable financeRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News
December 01, 2023