FintechOS powers Admiral’s digital pet insurance product
By Leandra Monteiro
FintechOS, announced that its platform is powering one of the top UK insurance providers Admiral’s new digital pet insurance product.
The platform with its composable core blocks, low code/no coding ability, cloud-native architecture, and pet insurance Accelerator – enabled Admiral to launch quickly.
“Our focus at Admiral is on providing high-quality, high-value products and services to our customers,” said Pritpal Powar, Admiral’s Head of Pet. “With the FintechOS platform, we were able to meet our aggressive launch deadline, while also delivering an innovative digital pet insurance solution.”
Admiral first discussed working with FintechOS in January of this year, with an ambitious target to go-live in the second half of 2022. Working closely with the FinTech, Admiral was able to go to market with its new pet insurance product this month.
“We founded FintechOS to enable businesses with a truly customer-centric, data-driven approach to financial products and services,” explained Teo Blidarus, CEO and co-founder, FintechOS. “Admiral’s innovation and customer-centricity are impressive. We’re proud to be powering their digital pet insurance product.”
The FintechOS platform offers key advantages:
- Speed-to-market: Admiral was able to move from conception to launch quickly. The platform empowered Admiral with composable core blocks, low-code/no-code ability, cloud native architecture, and a pet insurance Accelerator.
- Anytime updates: With the platform, Admiral product designers can adjust and fine-tune ratings and coverages on their own, via a low-code interface. FintechOS removed Admiral’s dependency on technical teams to implement changes – allowing Admiral to avoid costs and operate at the pace of its business.
- Data-driven personalization: Supporting Multi Pet policies was a key requirement for Admiral. FintechOS’s data-driven personalization integrated Admiral’s extensive customer data with a digital interface, enabling Admiral to provide hyper-personalized pet coverage.
- Ecosystem integrations: With FintechOS, Admiral was able to integrate its pet insurance offering into partner systems with ease.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
March 01, 2024
Banking Sector and regulatory framework: addressing India’s growing demand for secure lockersRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News
March 01, 2024