Experian teams up with Temenos for real-time credit offers
By Pavithra R
Experian, committed to helping protect, understand, and improve credit, has announced expanding its partnership with Temenos by the integration of PowerCurve decisioning solutions into Temenos Infinity, the leading omnichannel digital banking product.
Temenos Infinity covers digital engagement from acquisition to account servicing through to long-term retention, supporting multiple stages of growth. The joint offering aims to accelerate the automation decisioning process and provide a seamless way for lenders to extend credit and includes preconfigured solutions for lenders that prefer standard, “out-of-the-box” integrations to support decision-driven business processes.
“During this unprecedented time, organizations have to be agile in how they approach the user journey. Through this integration, we’re harnessing the power of data and technology to enable financial institutions to make real-time decisions that maximize opportunities, mitigate risk and improve the customer experience. These combined offerings showcase our commitment to continually innovating and finding effective, secure solutions for decisioning automation that businesses can easily scale and rapidly deploy to meet today’s emerging needs,” said Robert Boxberger, Experian’s President of Decision Analytics, North America.
Experian’s credit decisioning solutions powered by PowerCurve include:
- Instant Prescreen: to enable Temenos’ clients make firm offers of credit instantly to those who qualify. It also reduces subjectivity in cross-selling, maximizes consumer engagement opportunities and minimizes risk.
- Prequalification: a robust data gathering and decision execution solution that prequalifies consumers for loan products in real-time, prior to loan application. It’s initiated by the consumer and, if they meets the criteria ,they are provided with a variety of credit options.
- Instant Credit: to allow lenders to determine in real time if a consumer meets their lending criteria so they can make decisions about opening new credit products or line increases.
“We are excited to combine our market-leading banking software with robust data and real-time, automated decisioning from Experian to help financial institutions attract prospects and turn them into account holders. It’s a natural evolution to our integration with Experian as lenders and consumers alike continue to demand automated decisioning, relevant digital experiences and frictionless access to their credit options,” said Larry Edgar-Smith, SVP of the Business Solutions Group, Temenos Infinity – North America.
Experian’s PowerCurve decision management suite is available now through Temenos Infinity Origination.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
November 29, 2023
How Financial Cybersecurity landscape will evolve in 2024 with banking Trojans and direct payment attacksRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage