Emburse unveils Emburse Analytics to transform data into actionable insights
By Pavithra R
Emburse, a global leader in expense management and accounts payable automation solutions, has announced the launch of Emburse Analytics, to empower customers with dashboards that optimize spend, improve compliance and give finance teams deep spend analysis capabilities wrapped in an intuitive user interface.
Emburse Analytics derives actionable data for finance team members, and it enables organizations to analyze a wide range of expense parameters easily. This gives organizations deep insight into spend to better enforce expense policy adherence, negotiate and enforce preferred vendor pricing, minimize wasteful spend, and make informed decisions for future spend planning.
Emburse Analytics enables customers to:
- See employee expense data in easy to understand dashboards that show spend by different dimensions so they can spot trends and highlight areas of inconsistency.
- Share this data with their managers and approvers to help expedite the expense approval process and alert managers to concerning areas.
- Review spend over the previous year and set expected budgets by categories.
- Make more informed decisions about how to plan for the future, so they can prepare for changes in spend.
“As we emerge from the pandemic, we know that many organizations’ travel and discretionary spend budgets will be closely watched. Doing this effectively requires finance teams to quickly and easily analyze data, which they can then communicate across the organization to help optimize spend and make smarter planning decisions. We developed Embuse Analytics to put the power of a sophisticated data and analytics solution in our customers’ hands. Leveraging the data and insights from Emburse Analytics will help finance and corporate travel professionals save potentially millions of dollars by cutting non-compliant spend and making smarter budget planning decisions,” said Eric Friedrichsen, CEO at Emburse.
Founded in 2020, Emburse offers intuitive, trusted, and powerful expense management and AP automation solutions. Emburse Analytics is currently available for customers of Emburse Certify Expense and will be deployed across Emburse’s suite of expense management and AP automation software solutions in the coming months.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
June 27, 2022
The Monday Roundup: what we are watching this week | June 27thRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News
June 27, 2022