Codego unveils multi-functional CodegoPay app with IBAN support
By Gloria Methri
Codego Group, a company issuing all types of white-label crypto cards, launched CodegoPay, an innovative payment solution comprising varied services, including IBANs, cards, and crypto. The app makes it easy for anyone to open a personal or corporate European IBAN bank account with any entity worldwide.
With the increase in crypto-friendly banking services, Codego Group aims to meet this high demand with its new payment solution. CodegoPay enables users to send and receive instant SEPA/SEPA payments from virtual asset exchanges in real-time.
The company ensures high-security standards, yet does not limit the users’ accounts for investments or trading, enabling residents of any state to use the app.
A CodegoPay personal account comes with several benefits and utilities, such as:
- You can open a European IBAN with a European banking entity quickly and easily.
- Engage in secure SEPA/SEPA INSTANT transfers across 33 countries.
- High safety standards with biometric authorization payments.
- A Direct Debit IBAN feature to automate recurring transactions.
- Low-cost operations.
- No setup costs or monthly fees.
- 3 types of CodegoPay personal accounts, depending on the country of residence’s risk level (Low, Medium, and High).
The CodegoPay team developed its product to be more than a crypto-friendly IBAN. For instance, personal account users can buy and sell cryptocurrencies directly from the CodegoPay dashboard with their IBANs.
More importantly, they can convert crypto assets like Bitcoin to EURO directly within the app. As a result, users no longer require accounts on crypto exchange platforms. They can rely on CodegoPay to have their banking account and crypto wallet in the same place.
Alternatively, users can open a dedicated CodegoPay Business Bank Account in Europe to send and receive instant SEPA/SEPA EURO payments. The app’s smart routing system enables safe and instant EURO transfers in the EU and EEA.
Opening a CodegoPay Business account requires only 10 minutes to complete. It is free to set up and enables users to have a multi-IBAN account, including a local BE IBAN and a direct debit IBAN while paying some of the lowest fees available.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
February 23, 2024
Regulated firms battle surge in financial crime attempts, research revealsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage