Citi launches Citi Service Insights with SWIFT gpi Case Resolution integration
By Pavithra R
Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) has announced the launch Citi Service Insights (CSI) with SWIFT gpi Case Resolution integration.
COVID-19 has driven and accelerated demand for digital self-service tools as well as greater automation in the post-payment processing space. The new digital service provides clients with a centralized view to manage or close all their service inquiries globally and also allows clients to open several types of inquiries digitally thereby increasing transparency and speed for issue resolution. Additionally, with the integration of gpi Case Resolution, clients have direct access to dynamic interbank query handling across the SWIFT network resulting in faster payments resolution and settlement.
Benefits/Features of the new service include:
- Service Dashboard: view and manage all inquiries on a comprehensive dashboard
- Case Management: respond to, follow up on, close or reopen inquiries for accounts, channels, payments, products and services, and reports and statements categories
- Documentation Management: upload documents for inquiries
- Create Service Request: create new requests for the Citi Service team to action directly from the CSI portal for several types of queries.
- Audit Trail: track service requests with the audit trail highlighting time and context of all previous communications
- Seamless Integration with Citi Payment Insights (CPI) makes payment tracking as simple through the power of SWIFT gpi and Big Data. CSI allows clients to see CPI requests pending authorization/response and to see information on cases opened against payments visible on CPI on CSI.
The service enables clients to digitally track payment services, with a centralized view of inquiries through a dashboard and digital connectivity, eliminating the need to contact Citi Service via phone, email or SWIFT message.
“Citi Service Insights (CSI) is a digital, self-service tool that can be used as a dashboard for raising, managing and closing out inquiries. The integration of gpi Case Resolution represents a significant milestone in our ability to provide clients with digital servicing capabilities and shows how we are working with the industry to create a seamless payments experience with our clients at the center,” said Manish Kohli, Global Payments and Receivables Head at Citi.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
May 20, 2022
Will Web 3.0 unlock the future potential of FinTech?Read More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News
May 20, 2022
Payments made easy in Latin America: Interview with Jairo Riveros, Managing Director for the Americas and Global Head of Strategy at Paysend GlobalRead More
May 20, 2022