Cantaloupe enhances Seed with AI and ML integrations through partnership with HIVERY
By Edlyn Cardoza
Cantaloupe, Inc., a digital payments and software services company that provides end-to-end technology solutions for the unattended retail market, recently announced its partnership with HIVERY, a data-science company specialising in AI technology, to streamline the category management for retailers in the consumer-packaged-goods (CPG) industry. Enhance, a user-friendly AI and ML technology-based solution will be available to Cantaloupe Seed customers through its integration with the Seed platform, specifically Seed Pro and Seed Office, making it an even more intelligent tool for customers.
“Cantaloupe strives to provide our retailers the right tools to determine the ideal product mix for their consumers; so, it’s critical to have the most accurate data insights to increase sales,” said Sean Feeney, chief executive officer, Cantaloupe, Inc. “Our partnership with HIVERY provides our customers with enhanced intelligent solutions driven by Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning to react to the way consumers shop and drive increased sales.”
“HIVERY Enhance™ delivers powerful new product recommendations and targeted space-to-sales optimisation using proprietary artificial intelligence algorithms to boost top-line revenue and improve operations efficiency,” states Jason Hosking, CEO of HIVERY. “Cantaloupe’s mission is about delivering the best operational and payments platform for unattended retail. Data is so critical to this mission. At HIVERY, our philosophy has always been that ‘Data has a better idea™’ and we intend to unlock its genius to help Cantaloupe and its 20,000 plus customers grow and deliver that mission.”
This new integration will offer operators using Seed the following benefits:
- Seamless data sharing between Seed and HIVERY Enhance™. For existing Seed customers, this offers an easy way to get these capabilities through Cantaloupe without integrating third-party tools.
- Automatic and enhanced machine merchandising decisions from connecting AI/ML to operations sales data.
- Increased revenue from prescribing a more desirable product selection based on your consumer behaviour.
- Smarter coil allocations derived from predictive analytics on sales data
- A reduction in restocking trips.
- Dynamic tools to merchandise machines at scale across large operations.
IBS Intelligence reported that Bakkt, a Financial service company, aimed to bring transparency and trust to digital assets has announced entering into a strategic partnership with Cantaloupe, a software and payments company providing end-to-end technology solutions for the unattended retail market, to bring a new, cashless experience for consumers to spend digital assets at unattended retail devices.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
July 01, 2022
The Weekly Wrap: all you need to know by Friday COB | July 1stRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News
July 01, 2022