Canoe Intelligence launches Canoe Pro with Amplify as Pro Partner
By Gloria Methri
FinTech Canoe Intelligence has launched its latest innovation Canoe Pro, in collaboration with Amplify Advisory Solutions, a professional services consulting firm serving RIAs, family offices, endowments, and foundations.
Canoe Pro combines Canoe’s alternative investment technology with specialized support from service providers like Amplify that have deep expertise in Canoe and relevant downstream systems. Together, Canoe Pro delivers a unified and comprehensive offering that becomes an extension of the client’s operations team.
Key Features of Canoe Pro include:
- Canoe Certified Service Partners: The Canoe Pro Partner Network comprises carefully selected partners who are well-versed in the intricacies of alternative asset administration, as well as operating Canoe and other technology platforms.
- Delegate to Experts: Canoe Pro Partners take full ownership of the retrieval, organization, and reconciliation of all vital investment documents spanning asset classes and source data types, ensuring speed and accuracy.
- Alternatives Data Workflow Management: Canoe Pro Partners accelerate the implementation, onboarding, and operation of a comprehensive alternative data management program.
VP of Client Success Tim Loughrey at Canoe Intelligence shared, “With the launch of Canoe Pro and our partnership with Amplify, we are pioneering a path to success for our clients as they adopt new technologies and workflows. It is about equipping clients with the tools and support they need to navigate change seamlessly and achieve their objectives in this perpetually evolving landscape. Canoe Pro represents the next step in our mission to empower our clients and optimize data management for alternative assets.”
Commenting on joining the Canoe Pro Partner Network, Ryan Loughran, Founder of Amplify, said, “We are honoured to expand our partnership with Canoe. We have witnessed firsthand how increasingly difficult it has become for investors, family offices, and RIAs of all sizes to find and retain talent. Canoe Pro provides firms with an innovative technology platform operated by a dedicated team of data solutions experts through one contract. Our mission is to reset the industry standard for data management services, and Canoe has become an integral tool supporting our team’s efforts towards this goal.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
November 28, 2023
A $4 trillion Islamic banking market to be driven by FinTech, study showsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage