21Shares AG announced the listing of an additional six crypto ETPs
By Joy Dumasia
21Shares AG, the world’s largest issuer of cryptocurrency ETPs, announced the listing of six additional cryptocurrency ETPs for a total of 10 on Deutsche Boerse XETRA, Germany’s top trading venue for exchange-traded funds.
The six Xetra-listed cryptos ETPs emphasize 21Shares’ leadership in crypto ETP innovation and its research-driven product development approach:
- Crypto Basket Index ETP (HODL) is the world’s first and only crypto index tracker listed in Europe HODL. It tracks the investment results of the Messari Index and is comprised of the top five cryptocurrencies.
- Solana ETP (SOL) was the fastest ETP in 21Shares’ history to reach $100 million assets under management as of September 13. The SOL token utilizes the highly functional open-source project to provide additional yield by validating transactions on the Solana blockchain.
- Tezos ETP (XTZ) is Europe’s only traded Tezos ETP and provides an additional yield for investors through staking rewards. XTZ token enables peer-to-peer transactions and smart contract deployments.
- Polkadot ETP (DOT) is the first, largest and most traded ETP in Europe. The DOT token leverages the connector of blockchains to remove barriers to entry for newcomers to the cryptocurrency industry.
- Cardano ETP (ADA) is Europe’s only traded Cardano ETP. The ADA token maximizes the open-source blockchain to provide a platform for implementing smart contracts and other decentralized protocols.
- Stellar Lumens ETP (XLM) is Europe’s only traded Stellar Lumens ETP. XLM token provides investors access to this blockchain protocol, making it easy to send digital currency to fiat money domestically and across borders.
Hany Rashwan, Co-Founder and CEO of 21Shares AG, said, “We are pleased to expand crypto investment opportunities in Germany, as one of our key markets, where we are the first and only firm providing such a comprehensive product suite. This development underscores our commitment to helping investors safely access crypto assets, now and in the future.”
Recently, IBS Intelligence reported that 21Shares AG, the Swiss issuer of crypto Exchange Traded Products (ETPs), announced a strategic key appointment to its management team, Isabell Moessler, as Head of Distribution for the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, Africa).
IBSi Daily News Analysis
May 18, 2022
Transforming banking with cloud – the journey so farRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage