Zeller launches Corporate Cards to streamline expense management for SMBs
By Gloria Mathias
Zeller, the Australian FinTech has launched Zeller Corporate Cards, initiating a significant leap forward in business expense management.
The launch not only addresses prevailing pain points in existing expense management offerings but also acknowledges the evolving use cases of corporate cards in the Australian business landscape.
Recognising the dynamic needs of businesses, Zeller Corporate Cards offer versatility in application, extending beyond individual use for day-to-day expenses, to additionally encompass use in standalone projects to consolidate expenditure, within departments or teams, being issued to clients, or to track and manage expenses across different business locations.
“Zeller Corporate Cards cater to a broad audience, spanning from small business owners to CFOs, accountants, and bookkeepers, meeting the needs of both small enterprises and larger businesses. Crafted with the end-user in focus, Zeller Corporate Cards go beyond traditional expense management, providing seamless control over team expenses, simplified spending tracking, and reconciliations,” shared Ben Pfisterer, CEO and co-founder of Zeller. “This aims to improve how they manage, track, and automate team and project expenses.”
Zeller Corporate Cards are packed with powerful features as follows:
- Instant card creation: The ability to issue a virtual card with just a click, or order a physical card, provides flexibility for various business and spending scenarios.
- Set budget controls: Recurring budgets can be automated to renew daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or quarterly, and transaction limits set to ensure spending stays within defined parameters.
- Streamline reconciliation: Attaching notes, receipts, and invoices directly to expenses enables a paperless and organised approach to record-keeping and finance reconciliation.
- Project and team-level management: Managing budgets at a project or team level ensures granular control over expenditure across different areas of the business.
- Real-time visibility: Finance teams can track expenses and see their cash balance in real-time through the intuitive Zeller Dashboard.
Businesses can effortlessly manage corporate cards alongside EFTPOS payments, online invoicing, transaction accounts, debit cards, and more in one centralised account. This unified system provides business owners with a real-time view of every financial interaction, optimising expense tracking and management efficiency.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
February 23, 2024
Regulated firms battle surge in financial crime attempts, research revealsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage