Xalles announces game-changing licensing agreement for payment platform with Xped
By Pavithra R
Xalles, a FinTech holding company leveraging blockchain technology for financial reconciliation and payment auditing solutions, has acquired a non-exclusive, worldwide right to a unique suite of technology from Xped Holdings and its U.S. affiliate Xpeditum.
Xped’s new “Simplify Platform,” supports near-field communication (NFC) virtual cards and mobile wallets across multiple currencies and cryptocurrencies for merchant and consumer payments. Xalles operating subsidiaries will benefit directly from the licensing agreement with Xped:
- Argus Technology Partners will integrate the payment platform into its recently announced e-commerce platform.
- Vigor Crypto Holdings can transfer and hold multiple currencies including cryptocurrencies among external cryptocurrency traders.
- Global Savings Network will be rolled out with a fully electronic merchant discount and couponing program that benefits local merchants and non-profit organizations.
- 1Rivet will look to enable its eGovernment services platform with the new Xalles payment platform.
“Having delivered payment technology to hundreds of millions of consumers globally, Xped Holdings looks forward to integrating our mobile and NFC centric technology across multiple businesses within the Xalles Holdings portfolio. The full platform is expected to be commercially deployable on a global scale by the end of 2021. We’re excited to see how the technology will enhance the capabilities for Xalles’ subsidiaries,” said Keith Benson, CEO of Xped Holdings.
Xalles Limited, the original Xalles Holdings subsidiary, will use the new platform as the backbone for its new version of X2X, a financial transaction reconciliation system. One of the applications of X2X is supporting the post-payment auditing services to support multiple vertical markets.
“This is the most significant technology acquisition in the company’s history. Most of the Xalles operating entities will be able to take advantage of this unique platform by customizing it for their own applications and in some cases, will enable rapid deployment and enhanced revenue growth. We are excited to get the integration and implementation projects underway,” said Thomas Nash, CEO, Xalles Holdings.
Established in 2002, Xalles Holdings is a public FinTech holding company specializing in payment solutions and related businesses. Xalles Financial Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Xalles Holdings.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
June 02, 2023
How wealth management firms can grow revenues in a declining marketRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News
June 02, 2023