Worldline shares its vision on Payments Experience trends in 2030
By Joy Dumasia
Worldline, the European leader in payments and transactional services, publishes its report ‘Navigating Digital Payments’, created by its team of Scientific Community experts. The report outlines Worldline’s vision of how payments may look in 2030, based on analysis and predictions of future payment trends.
Worldline is proud to announce it will share its “Navigating Digital Payments” report during the upcoming Web Summit, which will take place in Lisbon from 1st – 4th November 2021. The study includes professional views from leading scientific experts who have shared their insights and visions of the future of payments and the key trends that will drive innovation in the sector.
The payment experience (Pay-Xperience) forms a crucial part of this overall customer experience. A poor payment experience can lead to customers abandoning their purchases. Conversely, a payment experience that is perfectly matched to the customer’s needs may not only help them complete a transaction smoothly but is also likely to increase loyalty, boost repeat custom and elevate brand perception.
Worldline has identified three dualities that exist in digital payments. These offer a useful lens through which to understand how the future of payments will be shaped:
• Unification taming diversification – How can the proliferation of business models and new forms of currency be tamed to create straightforward, sustainable solutions?
• Seamless interactions amidst accelerated digitalization – How can secure, inclusive digital solutions be built that enable new in-store experiences and autonomous payments?
• Implicit trust from regulations – How can the regulatory landscape and the protection of privacy be embraced in a way that will enable the data economy and trust at the point of sale?
IBS Intelligence reported that Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide, and Chargebee, the leading subscription billing and revenue management platform, announced their collaboration to provide an end-to-end payment, subscription and revenue operations solution for merchants operating in a subscription model.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
May 20, 2022
Will Web 3.0 unlock the future potential of FinTech?Read More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News
May 20, 2022
Payments made easy in Latin America: Interview with Jairo Riveros, Managing Director for the Americas and Global Head of Strategy at Paysend GlobalRead More
May 20, 2022