Worldline brings Food Services Payments Suite for restaurants chains
By Gloria Mathias
Worldline, a global payments service, has launched the Worldline Food Services Payments Suite, an end-to-end solution offering an enhanced, seamless, and secure payment experience for the food and beverage industry, particularly for quick-service restaurants and their guests.
According to Worldline, the global food service market is projected to almost double from US$ 2’65 trillion in 2023 to $ 5.42 trillion by 2030. The industry, particularly within the European restaurant sector, is undergoing a pivotal transformation, driven by technology. This evolution is about enhancing the dining experience, streamlining operational efficiency, and adapting to the changing preferences of consumers.
The Worldline Food Services Payments Suite has been developed to:
- Answer customers’ food and beverage use cases beyond traditional payment processing. For example, it encapsulates developments and trends within the industry by facilitating the latest digital solutions like wallets, QR codes, and in-app payments.
- Emphasise the customer engagement experience, particularly at the point of checkout. This new and innovative solution creates a more memorable and satisfying experience where the use of data-driven analytics, often powered by AI, plays a pivotal role.
- Enable extended connectivity into the food services ecosystem by using customer data. This offering integrates closely with the hardware and maintenance partners to offer more targeted and appropriate services and nurture a more loyal customer base.
Florian Cottereau, Global Head of Sales for Retail and Food & Beverage, Merchant Services at Worldline, shared, “Worldline is a major payment service partner of the main international brands of Quick Service Restaurants in Europe and the UK, such as Subway SSP, or Areas. With our Food Services Payments Suite, we aim to reinforce our footprint with local restaurant chains and F&B platforms. Food Services Payments is designed to offer a streamlined, secure, and efficient end-to-end payment solution that covers both in-restaurant and online payments. Furthermore, our unique “A la Carte Acquiring” approach enables merchants and partners to find the solution that best fits their needs.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
February 23, 2024
Europe FinTech News
Regulated firms battle surge in financial crime attempts, research revealsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage