Visa and Reward partner to launch card linked offers in Jordan
By Delisha Fernandes
Visa, a digital payments provider, and Reward, a customer engagement platform for banks, have partnered to launch Visa’s Card Linked Offers solution in Jordan.
Through the collaboration, Visa will provide banks with access to exclusive offers from leading global merchants, while Reward co-creates hyper-personalised offers, digitally delivering them to Visa cardholders.
With Visa’s Card Linked Offers, issuers, cardholders, and merchants will take advantage from personalised offers that drive value to all stakeholders. Some of the standout benefits include:
- Visa Cardholders Earning Merchant-Funded Rewards: Visa cardholders can now earn merchant-funded rewards, whether they’re shopping in their home country or traversing 20 countries, thanks to Reward’s innovative ‘Home & Away’ X-border technology.
- Issuers Facilitating Personalised Offers: Issuers gain the capability to communicate ready-to-market personalised offers to their cardholders, sourced from global, regional, and local brands. This translates into increased card usage, higher spending, and elevated levels of satisfaction measured through Net Promoter Score.
- Merchants Reaching Visa Cardholders: Merchants can now have access to Visa cardholders through digital channels, enabling them to promote highly targeted offers based on consumer spending both in their stores and market-wide.
Otto Williams, Senior Vice President, Head of Product, Partnerships & Solutions CEMEA at Visa said, “Visa’s Card Linked Offers solution enables banks to offer their cardholders relevant and personalised merchant funded offers based on cardholders’ individual needs and spending preferences. It also provides a seamless customer experience, as the reward is automatically identified and credited to the cardholder’s account. This is a very powerful tool to complement existing loyalty offerings, to further drive meaningful customer engagement and build long-term customer loyalty for both the bank and participating merchants.”
Visa’s Card Linked Offers Solution grants customers access to an array of retail offers through Reward’s Global Merchant Marketplace. The program leverages rich data and predictive analytics to ensure content is highly personalised for customers.
Gavin Dein, founder and CEO of Reward, said, ” Our collaboration with Visa allows banks to enhance the value they provide to customers via personalised merchant-funded offers on debit and credit cards. This arrangement results in a triple-win: customers benefit from increased rewards, banks profit as merchants cover the reward expenses, and merchants can allocate their marketing budgets in a highly personalised and accountable manner.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
November 29, 2023
APAC Deepfake incidents surge as global fraud landscape evolvesRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage