VibePay launches open banking powered dashboard
By Robin Amlot
VibePay’s UK business dashboard is the next step on its mission to make account to account payments the default way to pay and get paid. VibePay Business enables SMEs to activate instant account to account payments with their customers, see transactions easily in one place and access the data behind their business finances. Among its features, the VibePay Business dashboard:
- enables instant account to account payments;
- removes the need for traditional cards and wallets;
- has a simple-to-use, integrated interface to manage transactions; one off and recurring;
- includes the ability to monitor orders, track payment statuses, create branded invoices and action instant refunds;
- offers quick integrations with third party e-commerce platforms;
- provides SMEs with unique transactional insights to drive business growth.
Luke Massie, CEO of VibePay, said: “In the past 12 months there has been a rapid acceleration of digital payments, a huge growth in social commerce, and a renewed focus from consumers in wanting to support SMEs and buy from people they know. Our new dashboard enables SMEs to take advantage of this growth and pay and be paid by their customers easily and directly from account to account, removing the reliability of expensive card rails and wallet services.
“We are supporting businesses in reaching their potential through the next wave of payment innovation – creating meaningful connections between consumers and businesses through our technology. Ultimately it means that SMEs will be able to focus on achieving their ambitions and growing their business, not managing payments.”
Powered by open banking, VibePay has received over 150,000 app downloads and over one million payments requests.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
May 30, 2023
Are AI chatbots useful in fighting cyberattacks?Read More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage