VerityPay launches SMS-Powered B2C payment solution
By Delisha Fernandes
VerityPay, a B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform, has launched an innovative payment solution for businesses. The new solution lets businesses make payments via SMS/text directly into the digital wallets of their customers like PayPal and Venmo.
This innovative SaaS payment solution comes at a time when consumers are increasingly relying on electronic wallets for their convenience and security. VerityPay’s patent-pending SMS integration allows businesses to transfer funds and make payments without the need of app installations, QR codes, or payment cards. The platform design prioritizes security with encryption and authentication measures.
Key Features of VerityPay Include:
- SMS-Driven Transactions: Businesses can initiate payments and fund transfers by simply sending an SMS, ensuring ease of use for their customers and driving brand loyalty.
- Direct Electronic Wallet Integration: VerityPay seamlessly connects with various digital wallet providers so businesses can now transfer funds with just a cell phone number, instantly.
- Enhanced Security: The platform employs state-of-the-art encryption and multi-factor authentication to protect both senders’ and receivers’ financial data.
- No Training Interface: VerityPay’s simple intuitive interface ensures that both consumers and businesses can navigate each transaction with ease, allowing businesses to automate their payment process with immediate verification of payment and audit trail.
Robert Bowdon, VerityPay CEO, said, “We are thrilled to introduce VerityPay to the market. Our platform radically simplifies and expedites the B2C payment process. With VerityPay, we’re making digital wallet transactions possible for the first time in a business-to-consumer format for any type of payment with just a cell phone number. This will be particularly important to consumer-facing businesses in the utilities, insurance, healthcare and telecommunications space, which process millions of payments via paper checks.”
Bowdon added, “VerityPay’s approach is all about business and customer convenience, speed, surety, and accessibility. We believe this technology will empower businesses and their customers alike, facilitating seamless transactions that are faster and more user-friendly than ever before.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
November 28, 2023
A $4 trillion Islamic banking market to be driven by FinTech, study showsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage