Valor PayTech adds new omnichannel payments technology and functionality
By Edlyn Cardoza
Valor PayTech, a fast-growing FinTech provider of end-to-end, processor-agnostic omnichannel payments solutions, recently announced it is enhancing its offering with new, in-demand payments technology and functionality. Valor strives to provide resellers and their merchant customers with comprehensive, cutting-edge tools and the flexibility they need to succeed in today’s rapidly changing business environment while creating revolutionary value.
Beta versions of the new technology and enhanced functionality were demonstrated during the recent Southeast Acquirers Association and Electronic Transactions Association’s TRANSACT conferences, with rollouts occurring throughout 2022:
- Dual Pricing displays card versus cash pricing on POS terminals and PIN pads at the time of sale, eliminating non-cash price adjustments while providing transparency and the ability to control merchant implementations.
- Valor Connect cloud-based integration requires little-to-no effort for independent software vendors (ISVs) and their customers to add Valor payment terminals with the click of a button, providing a cohesive infrastructure with comprehensive access and visibility into consolidated transactional data.
- Valor RCKT: Bluetooth mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) device pairs with Valor’s iOS and Android compatible mobile application for fast, frictionless smartphone checkout from virtually anywhere.
- Valor Lite tokenised instant payment acceptance uses quick response (QR) code technology for safe, secure, and efficient contactless smartphone purchasing experiences.
- Cloud-based omnichannel Menu and Inventory Management capabilities are available across the suite of Valor Android payment devices.
“We are laser-focused on building the future of payments technology today,” said Valor Chief Operating Officer Eric Bernstein. “Our new cloud-based omnichannel offerings and enhanced functionality provides resellers with a great opportunity to help their merchant customers drive more revenue while optimising operations,” added Bernstein.
The company equips merchants and reseller partners with comprehensive, cutting-edge tools and flexibility to succeed in today’s rapidly changing business environment. Experience the future of payments.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
June 27, 2022
The Monday Roundup: what we are watching this week | June 27thRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News
June 27, 2022