UnionBank and S&R launch co-branded credit card in Philippines
By Gloria Mathias
Union Bank of the Philippines (UnionBank) has teamed up with S&R, the membership-only grocery chain in the country, for a co-branded credit card that will make grocery shopping, dining, and lifestyle spending more rewarding.
To elevate your S&R shopping with the new UnionBank S&R credit card designed for wise shoppers, the following are the benefits:
- 3% in unlimited rebates when you shop at any S&R store nationwide.
- 1% unlimited rebates on your dining and shopping spend, and 0.5% unlimited rebates on everything else.
- There are no annual credit card fees forever. The S&R membership fee will be automatically charged to the card on the month of your membership anniversary.
- A free 18-piece Whole S&R Cheese Pizza for every P30,000 spent outside of S&R, capped at 4 every year.
- P1,500 S&R voucher as a welcome gift upon your first P10,000 spent anywhere using your UnionBank S&R credit card.
The above-mentioned are not only the benefits. For a limited time only, S&R will have a special launch offer for shoppers who will apply for the new UnionBank S&R credit card. Those who apply via S&R staff in any S&R branch and complete their application will be rewarded with one whole 18″ S&R pizza for free. Successful applicants can choose from any of S&R’s classic pizza flavours.
There are two easy ways to apply for the card: in-store and online. For in-store applications, you may visit the designated booth at the S&R branch of your choice, and you will be assisted by a representative. If you want to apply online, you may visit the website.
“We are thrilled to launch the first credit card co-brand partnership with the leading membership shopping establishment in the country, S&R! This card is for customers who look to gain more value not only out of their membership and spending in S&R but also on purchases outside S&R. On top of this, customers get all the best-in-class benefits and features of a UnionBank credit card with no annual membership fees,” said UnionBank’s Consumer Banking Head, Manoj Varma.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
February 23, 2024
Regulated firms battle surge in financial crime attempts, research revealsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage