tZERO unveils new crypto app to improve the cryptocurrency trading experience
By Pavithra R
tZERO, a leader in blockchain innovation and liquidity for digital assets, through its tZERO Crypto unit, has announced the launch of a new update on the tZERO Crypto app, a cryptocurrency trading platform available on iOS and Android devices.
The new update includes higher buy limits, a total of 7 cryptocurrencies, and faster settlement times. To enable these upgrades, tZERO Crypto partnered with a third-party custodian that will custody investors’ assets in a secure, regulated hosted wallet environment.
tZERO Crypto app’s new update features:
- Higher buy limits: The app supports $25,000 per day deposit limits as part of its standard offering.
- Additional cryptocurrencies: The app supports Chainlink (LINK), Bitcoin SV (BSV), and Basic Attention Token (BAT), with plans to add more assets in the near future.
- Faster settlement times: Purchases and sales of cryptocurrencies purchased through the tZERO Crypto app will now settle instantly, giving investors the freedom to make multiple trades on the same day.
- Customer Service: tZERO Crypto app customer service responds quickly, priding itself on its same-day response rate during business hours.
“We are excited to improve the cryptocurrency trading experience on the tZERO Crypto app through today’s update. These enhancements lay the foundation to implement a unified consumer-facing user experience product to trade all assets, including digital securities, cryptocurrencies, publicly traded stocks, and, potentially, eligible NFTs,” said tZERO CEO Saum Noursalehi.
tZERO submitted the iOS and Android versions of its updated app today. Once the apps are approved by Apple and Google, investors will be able to access the new version. These new features will be available in all states where the tZERO Crypto app and the custodian partner services are currently available.
tZERO Group and its broker-dealer subsidiaries (tZERO) provide an innovative liquidity platform for private companies and assets. It offers institutional-grade solutions for issuers looking to digitize their capital table through blockchain technology, and trade on a regulated alternative trading system. The firm democratizes access to private assets by providing a simple, automated, and efficient trading venue to broker-dealers, institutions, and investors. Launched in June 2019, the tZERO Crypto App allows investors to buy, sell, and hold Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Chainlink (LINK), Bitcoin SV (BSV), Basic Attention Token (BAT), and Ravencoin (RVN).
IBSi Daily News Analysis
March 22, 2023
Cyber risks surge with Indonesia’s evolving payments landscapeRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage