Sunwest Bank unveils SNAP, a digital business bank account platform
By Pavithra R
Sunwest Bank, a leading entrepreneurial business bank serving the Western United States, has announced the launch of the Sunwest New Account Portal (SNAP), a digital banking platform for businesses.
SNAP gives business owners the ability to open their business bank accounts online irrespective of the complexity of the business.
“We strive to bring the most useful banking technology to our current and future client base. Through this effort, we plan on providing the stability and security of a commercial bank, with the agility of a leading fintech,” said Dwight Flenniken, Chief Marketing Officer, Sunwest Bank.
The launch makes the bank one of the few banks and fintechs offering digital commercial account opening for banks. SNAP allows business owners to create multiple accounts and account types at once, add authorized account signers, as well as order checks and check scanners.
“We are thrilled to officially launch SNAP, our proprietary technology allowing entrepreneurs throughout the country to open simple or complex commercial bank accounts online in minutes. This technology is readily available for consumer accounts, but only a handful of banks nationally offer this for commercial accounts. Our top priority at Sunwest Bank is to give entrepreneurs the resources to succeed, and now our customers can open accounts from the comfort of their office, home or on the go,” said Carson Lappetito, president of Sunwest Bank.
Founded in 1969, Sunwest Bank is a privately held commercial bank with more than $2.0 Billion in assets. It has operations across the Western US, including California, Arizona, Idaho, and Utah. The bank is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
IBSi Prime News
November 26, 2021
The Weekly Wrap: all you need to know by Friday COB | Nov 26thRead More
- Daily insightful news analysis
- Weekly snapshot of the industry deals, events & insights
- Sectoral deep dives on the hottest FinTech trends
- Exclusive interviews featuring c-level executives shaping the industry
- Profiles of the most influential established and emerging companies in the sector
- Weekly global FinTech use cases
- Chart of the Week curated by the IBSi’s Research Team
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage