PPCBank announces its migration to BPC’s SmartVista platform
By Leandra Monteiro
BPC announced that PPCBank has successfully migrated to its SmartVista platform to support its growth agenda. The bank has selected BPC’s SmartVista to drive its growth strategy and excel in customer experience and has adopted several solutions from the SmartVista suite.
PPCBank is a subsidiary of South Korean JB Financial Group, and OK Financial Group; was established in Cambodia in 2008 with a vision to drive innovation and financial inclusion across the Kingdom.
- SmartVista has been deployed at the bank to centralize their payment switching activity, manage and monitor their ATM and POS networks.
- SmartIssuer is used to handle card lifecycle management for all types of cards – debit, credit, and prepaid – including loyalty management. The bank issues a wide range of internal branded cards and was first to introduce Diners Club International to Cambodia through a partnership with the scheme.
- The bank is also responding to the country’s boom in e-commerce and will be using SmartVista merchant-acquiring solutions to deliver the best online checkout experiences.
- With SmartVista’s API Integration Platform, the bank seamlessly integrated with third-party solutions and part of its ecosystem including mobile and internet banking, its CRM system, and billing applications to deliver a seamless experience across all of the bank’s touchpoints.
BPC’s SmartVista allows PPCBank to deliver a superior, faster, and relevant experience to their customers. The bank gained in flexibility and freedom to ally their commercial campaign management with product features, such as incentivizing the move to contactless cards through cashback incentives during the start of the pandemic or coupling loyalty schemes, without having to rely on vendors.
Mr. Jongil Baek, President of PPCBank said, “Cambodia is transforming rapidly, and we must remain ahead of the market, even more in these days and times. For these reasons, we carefully select our partners who need to share our vision for customer excellence and trust, and we could not expect more from BPC. Customers rely on us for their finance, and the best we can do is serve them through best-in-class technology. We are confident that SmartVista will make their lives easier when banking, saving, spending, paying, or receiving money.”
Mr. Veasna Nguon, Head of BPC Cambodia commented, “Cambodia is one of the fastest-growing countries in APAC, and we are committed to the Kingdom with our local team on site. SmartVista will provide the innovative edge PPCBank is looking for, giving them the capability to deliver a highly personalized experience at every touchpoint. We are looking forward to continuing our close collaboration with PPCBank, helping the bank improve its customer experience and deliver its growth strategy. ”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
February 23, 2024
Regulated firms battle surge in financial crime attempts, research revealsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News