PayNearMe introduces MoneyLine to simplify the payment experience for iGaming players and operators
By Edlyn Cardoza
GLOBAL GAMING EXPO (G2E) — PayNearMe, the modern and reliable payments experience company known for making payments easy for both businesses and customers, recently announced MoneyLine, the company’s new platform designed to manage the complexities of iGaming money movement. PlayLive!, the online casino affiliated with Live! Casinos & Hotels in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh are among the first to use MoneyLine to simplify deposit and payout experiences for its online players in Pennsylvania.
“Managing deposits and payouts is a complex process, and it requires technology designed specifically for our industry, so we’re pleased to partner with a fintech company that specializes in both payments and iGaming,” said Joe Billhimer, Executive Vice President of Cordish Gaming Group, a division of the world-renowned developers The Cordish Companies, which owns and operates Live! Casinos & Hotels and PlayLive.com. “We were looking for an all-in-one solution and found that PayNearMe’s MoneyLine gives us the flexibility and agility we need, along with the widest range of payment types, all on a single platform.”
The MoneyLine platform leverages PayNearMe’s technology, innovation and deep expertise in the gaming industry to improve the entire iGaming payment experience, reduce operator costs, and boost player satisfaction. The new solution streamlines deposit flows, accelerates payouts, and delivers insights that enable operators to optimize workflows for improved customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
“Deposits and payouts are the most crucial touchpoints operators have with their players. When there is friction at these touchpoints, players drop off and operators lose revenue,” said Michael Kaplan, Chief Revenue Officer and General Manager of PayNearMe. “MoneyLine removes the friction, enabling operators to give players what they want — easy, fast deposit and payout experiences.”
MoneyLine delivers an iGaming payment experience to increase player satisfaction, reduce costs and increase revenue. The platform offers:
- Cashiering: Today’s cashiering solutions are often disjointed and difficult to navigate. MoneyLine offers elegant, intelligent cashiering that drives a seamless customer journey related to deposits and payouts. It consolidates multiple deposit types and supports data-driven player workflows, including rescue flows, to increase conversion and player satisfaction while reducing operating costs.
- Frictionless Deposits: High decline rates and difficult-to-navigate deposit flows lead to low player conversion and retention rates. MoneyLine provides players with a wide range of deposit choices, including cards, cash, ACH and popular mobile deposit options. The new solution enables operators to give players the ability to make one-tap deposits from text, email or push notifications utilizing PayNearMe’s Smart Link™ technology. Whether operators leverage MoneyLine’s Cashiering or use their own, the new solution offers native integration options that allow for the operator’s desired level of control, configuration and personalization.
- Faster Payouts: Slow payouts and lack of withdrawal options can negatively impact player satisfaction. MoneyLine gives players near real-time access to funds across the payment types and channels they want most. MoneyLine’s push-to-debit technology allows players to receive payout funds on their debit card within minutes instead of traditional methods.
- Cash at Cage: Today, many land-based casinos and online gaming experiences are managed from different systems, resulting in a clunky process for players and operators. MoneyLine allows players to deposit and withdraw cash from their online accounts simply and easily while onsite at brick-and-mortar facilities.
MoneyLine is a purpose-built platform built on an intelligent architecture that allows for flexibility and rapid innovation. The company is continually evolving the platform by adding new deposit and payout types, developing deeper analytics and reporting dashboards, and working with operators to create the iGaming industry’s best player experience around payouts and deposits.
PayNearMe is approved to operate iGaming transactions in 15 states. PayNearMe continually works with regulators to expand its gaming footprint as new states legalize iGaming. Most recently, Michigan, Arizona, Mississippi and Wyoming have approved PayNearMe to process iGaming payments.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
November 25, 2022
GLOBAL GAMING EXPO
Why UK FinTechs are investing heavily in APP fraud preventionRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News
November 25, 2022