OTP Bank selects Intellect Design’s Digital Core Banking platform
By Gloria Methri
Intellect Global Consumer Banking (iGCB) has announced that OTP Bank has chosen iGCB’s Intellect Digital Core (IDC) to offer quality financial services to its customers in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Established in 1949, OTP Bank Group is one of the largest independent financial service providers in the CEE region with banking services for private individuals and corporate clients. The bank selected iGCB’s core banking platform as a preferred solution to help launch curated solutions rapidly in the market for a superlative customer experience.
Intellect is poised to help OTP Bank strengthen its leadership position in the CEE banking industry by leveraging the following:
- Intellect’s digital portfolio of packaged business components for core operations of the bank including Current and Savings Accounts, Lending for Retail, SME, and Corporate customers.
- Composable API-first Microservices architecture with 100+ Packaged business components
- Real-time contextual end-customer experiences by bringing together AI, data analytics, agile architecture, and core-agnostic integration
- Europe-ready Marketplace enabling the bank to drive value creation
- A cloud-native platform enabling scalability on demand
Peter Csányi, member of the Board of Directors, Deputy CEO, and Chief Digital Officer of OTP Bank said, “Intellect’s market-leading range of solutions, combined with MACH-enabled technology architecture and a customer-centric user experience made them a promising partner for our digital transformation journey. We are looking forward to start building this new partnership.”
Rajesh Saxena, Chief Executive Officer, of Intellect Global Consumer Banking said, “Intellect’s state-of-the-art core banking platform will provide OTP Bank the twin advantage of world-class technology & rich functionality. The solution’s composable architecture could allow the bank to create highly tailored solutions and be proactive in gauging their customers’ needs as a part of their lifestyle. We look forward to seeing OTP Bank continue to grow and position themselves at the forefront of the European banking industry.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
November 28, 2023
A $4 trillion Islamic banking market to be driven by FinTech, study showsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage