Oona Insurance & InsureMO team to facilitate digital evolution in SEA
By Gloria Mathias
Oona Insurance (Oona) has partnered with InsureMO, an insurance solutions partner, to drive digital transformation in the Southeast Asian (SEA) insurance sector. This collaboration will help Oona on its journey to build the digital insurance-as-a-service platform in SEA.
Concerning InsureMO, this strategic partnership offers an opportunity to collaborate with a digital-first and forward-thinking insurer, demonstrating its commitment to advancing the insurance industry’s transformation and showcasing the resilience, adaptability, and customization of its platform.
By leveraging InsureMO’s platform, Oona will enhance digital consumer experiences to support its regional digital strategy, with a focus on agility, scalability, and tailored solutions for customers across its current markets in Indonesia and the Philippines.
The key benefits of the Oona and InsureMO partnership are:
- Accelerated Implementation & Efficiency: InsureMO’s platform, deployed in under two months, provides Oona with a regional insurance infrastructure to incorporate best-of-breed applications for both front and back-office operations.
- Digital Transition Expertise: Oona can smoothly progress in its digital era transition without disrupting its established operational backbone, while InsureMO actively participates in the digital transformation of the insurance industry in SEA through Oona.
- Expedited Business Growth: Leveraging InsureMO’s capabilities, Oona is strategically planning for a strong digital presence regionally, particularly through the development of new products and services.
Abhishek Bhatia, Founder and Group CEO of Oona, stated, “Choosing InsureMO as our mid-office platform is a significant step in Oona’s digital transformation journey. Their capability to seamlessly create and connect diverse distribution channels gives us an edge, allowing us to accelerate our time to market for new and existing products. This partnership isn’t just about technology, it’s a partnership towards creating an insurance-as-a-service model for future-ready insurance carriers.”
“InsureMO’s platform is designed to empower Oona in modernising its core systems without necessitating replacements in the existing back office, paving the way for Oona’s rapid digital shift. This focus on creation and connection ensures that Oona’s transformation journey yields immediate and significant business results while allowing InsureMO to actively demonstrate the power of our solutions” expressed Woody MO, CEO of InsureMO.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
November 28, 2023
Digital Transition Expertise
A $4 trillion Islamic banking market to be driven by FinTech, study showsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage