Nymbus introduces growing portfolio of community FinTechs
By Edlyn Cardoza
NYMBUS®, a leading provider of banking technology solutions, recently introduced three new affinity-based FinTech concepts available through Nymbus Labs. Each is ready to customise, launch and grow by any size bank or credit union seeking to rapidly open up their addressable market and serve a new niche community of consumers.
“To succeed in the digital economy, financial institutions need to think differently about their customers and truly understand what matters to them,” said Liz High, Executive Vice President of Nymbus Labs. “Our team provides the unique opportunity for banks and credit unions to quickly innovate and tap into niche audiences with fintech solutions tailored specifically to their needs. In doing so, we help them attract entirely new banking communities that serve the types of people who need it most.”
Each of the following niche FinTech concepts from Labs comes with a targeted customer affinity; a unique, customisable brand; data-driven business case; marketing strategy; full operational support; and a playbook for continued growth:
- Activate – Research shows that by 2024, 2.5% of all homes in the U.S. will have a solar installation. Activate makes getting a competitive solar loan quick and easy through its community of like-minded people who support the planet.
With indirect loans accounting for 34.4% of the credit union industry’s loan portfolio, lending in the residential solar market through Activate is a niche opportunity to support new and future indirect lending business growth.
- Métier – The online creative business community is growing rapidly, including 4.6 million sellers who plan to start a business within the next 6 months. This niche of entrepreneurs requires personalised financial flexibility and support to thrive. Métier empowers them to grow their business while meeting personal financial goals in a way that traditional banking cannot.
- Prospr – The future of U.S. agriculture depends on the financial success of young and beginning farmers. This niche represents a massive opportunity to advance farms and families by equipping young farmers with tools to manage cash flow, providing access to capital and supporting profitable, sustainable agriculture businesses.
“The Labs team has drawn extensive data to identify and understand important niche communities that remain relatively untapped,” said Jeffery Kendall, Chairman and CEO of Nymbus. “For financial institutions who are ready now to experiment, learn, and optimise business strategies to scale–this is your opportunity to partner with Nymbus and bring these fintechs to market.”
The Nymbus Labs methodology and the team are poised to support these niche FinTech concepts and the continued development and successful growth of current customers, including BankMD, ZYNLO Bank, FACILE, Billinero and Locality Bank.
The Nymbus Labs portfolio of niche FinTechs includes over 25 banking concepts available today to customise, launch and grow.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
February 23, 2024
Regulated firms battle surge in financial crime attempts, research revealsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage