NETinfo and Ozone partner to provide complete Open Banking solutions
By Joy Dumasia
The partnership will ensure that all digital channels, inclusive of Open APIs, are part of the same omnichannel banking solution. The partnership will enable financial institutions, who choose the NETinfo Digital Banking Platform, to immediately comply with Open Banking directives such as the Second Payment Services Directive of the EU (PSD2).
The Ozone API is a software application that helps financial institutions deliver high performing, standards-based open APIs, with a low cost of ownership and all the tools to handle the complexities of open banking.
The Ozone API comprises several modules designed to work together to deliver an ‘out of the box’ open banking solution, which can integrate with any account provider’s existing technology.
Polys Hadjikyriacos, Chief Business Development Officer of NETinfo, said, “Open banking creates significant opportunities for financial institutions who are at the forefront of digitization and innovation. This is the new way for banking success. We are very excited to partner with Ozone API to provide complete open banking solutions to financial institutions in any market. Together, we can help our clients to innovate, enhance the customer experience and embrace the opportunities of open banking.”
Huw Davies, Co-founder and Chief Commercial Officer at Ozone added, “We’re thrilled to be partnering with NETinfo. Delivering great open banking APIs is just one part of the digital transformation challenge for banks. By working with NETinfo, we are combining amazing digital innovation with a great open banking platform. A powerful proposition that should help clients really leverage the opportunity.”
IBSi Prime News
October 18, 2021
The Monday Roundup: what we are watching this weekRead More
- Daily insightful news analysis
- Weekly snapshot of the industry deals, events & insights
- Sectoral deep dives on the hottest FinTech trends
- Exclusive interviews featuring c-level executives shaping the industry
- Profiles of the most influential established and emerging companies in the sector
- Weekly global FinTech use cases
- Chart of the Week curated by the IBSi’s Research Team
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News