Kotak Mahindra Bank enables customers to pay for missed EMI through any payment app
By Leandra Monteiro
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited (KMBL) announced the launch of a simple and convenient way through which its customers can now make payment for a missed EMI or an overdue loan instalment using any payment app such as Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm etc.
Kotak Loans is now live on the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) platform and customers have to simply choose “Kotak Mahindra Bank Loan” as the biller’s name on the payment app of their choice. Details of any EMIs that are past the due date will be displayed and the payment will reflect in the customer’s loan account on a real-time basis.
This repayment facility is available on all KMBL terms loans such as Personal Loan, Home Loan, Consumer Durable Loan, Business Loan, Gold Loan, Loan against Property as well as Commercial Vehicle Loan, Tractor Finance Loan, Construction Equipment Loan etc.
Speaking on the latest development, Ambuj Chandna, President – Consumer Assets, Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited said, “The payments space is rapidly evolving and payment apps have become extremely popular for their ease and convenience. Kotak customers can now use the payment app of their choice such as Google Pay, PhonePe and Paytm to pay their overdue loan instalments as well. There are times when one misses paying an EMI on time and Kotak customers can now simply login to their favourite payment app and complete payment of an overdue EMI in just a couple of clicks. The end goal is to make loan repayments easier and worry-free for our customers.”
IBSi Prime News
December 08, 2021
Transferring money to the right place at the right time: Interview with Gil Akos, CEO of AstraRead More
- Daily insightful news analysis
- Weekly snapshot of the industry deals, events & insights
- Sectoral deep dives on the hottest FinTech trends
- Exclusive interviews featuring c-level executives shaping the industry
- Profiles of the most influential established and emerging companies in the sector
- Weekly global FinTech use cases
- Chart of the Week curated by the IBSi’s Research Team
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News