Juuli unveils program to promote Freelancer Invoicing solutions
By Gloria Methri
Juuli, a FinTech platform for freelancer invoicing and payments, has announced the launch of Juuli Squad. This referral program is built to support partner growth and empower businesses dedicated to the freelance community.
Juuli Squad serves as a robust mechanism, granting its partners the ability to seamlessly connect with a vast network of potential users. This initiative aims to facilitate connections between the FinTech company and a wider network of potential users while supporting partner growth.
Through Juuli Squad, freelancers are allowed to actively share the benefits of Juuli within their community. The program acts as a catalyst, fostering collaboration and mutual growth among freelancers associated with the company.
Juuli Squad provides partners with tools to easily connect with potential users. Additionally, freelancers themselves can actively share the benefits within their community, fostering collaboration and mutual growth.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign Up: Freelancers can join the affiliate program with a single click and gain instant access to their personalized tracking link.
- Seed: Tips on effective promotion strategies are shared through Juuli Squad to help freelancers seed the program.
- Networking: Freelancers can inspire each other to use the payments platform by leveraging their existing networks and expertise to introduce the platform to a vast pool of potential users.
Partners benefit from Juuli’s flexible affiliate program that supports their business growth throughout the year. For freelancers, the program simplifies operations through a unique “Invoice Without a Company” feature, addressing company setup complexities and offering financial freedom.
Juuli Squad seamlessly aligns with this invoice feature, simplifying the freelancer experience by eliminating the complexities of company foundation costs and tax procedures. This unique aspect allows freelancers to operate independently, contributing to the financial freedom offered by the company.
With the new program, the FinTech empowers both partners and the freelance community, fostering a thriving ecosystem of financial freedom and growth.
Burcin G., CEO of Juuli, said, “This program expands awareness of our ‘Invoice Without a Company’ feature, making it easier for freelancers to thrive.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
February 28, 2024
FinTech penetration in Southeast Asia will double by 2027, research revealsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage