IWS FinTech appoints Mario Singh as Board Advisor
By Leandra Monteiro
IWS FinTech, a start up focused on developing disruptive technologies such as blockchain and FinTech, recently welcomed global financial expert and Fullerton Markets CEO, Mario Singh, to its Board of Advisors.
With years of experience as an established entrepreneur, Mario will leverage his industry connections and experience in the finance and tech sectors in his new role as an advisor at IWS FinTech to support the team in various aspects.
Speaking on his new role, Mario shared, “I’m excited to begin my journey with IWS FinTech and look forward to introducing cutting-edge blockchain and fintech solutions with the team. Given that the total transaction value of digital payments increased by almost 28% to hit a staggering USD 5.2 trillion in 2020, we have to act quickly on the potential of this sector, especially as more companies and consumers turn to such technologies and new ways of banking and making payments.”
IWS FinTech will combine its expertise and Mario’s industry insights to support start-ups in their push towards digital growth and the implementation of next-generation technologies, such as blockchain and FinTech products in their existing business plans.
Chief Digital Officer of IWS FinTech, Danny Christ, said “Mario’s experience and vision are very much aligned with how we look to disrupt the fintech sector and bring robust alternatives to traditional methods of facilitating transactions and doing business in the financial industry. We’re thrilled to welcome him to the family.”
IBSi Prime News
October 18, 2021
The Monday Roundup: what we are watching this weekRead More
- Daily insightful news analysis
- Weekly snapshot of the industry deals, events & insights
- Sectoral deep dives on the hottest FinTech trends
- Exclusive interviews featuring c-level executives shaping the industry
- Profiles of the most influential established and emerging companies in the sector
- Weekly global FinTech use cases
- Chart of the Week curated by the IBSi’s Research Team
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News
October 18, 2021