Intellect launches eMACH.ai, a revolutionary open finance platform
By Leandra Monteiro
Intellect Design Arena, a multi-product FinTech company launched eMACH.ai, a revolutionary cloud-native open finance platform with embedded artificial intelligence, powered by AWS.
With 285 pre-built microservices available on the cloud, and access to 1,214 APIs and 200 events, eMACH.ai enables financial institutions to design the future of banks and FIs.
This AI-powered platform will simplify banks’ complex technical environment and accelerate them from service-oriented architecture to the marketplace powered with cloud technology.
Arun Jain, Chairman & Managing Director, Intellect Design Arena said, “With the launch of eMACH.ai, weArun Jain have visualised the future of banking to be ecosystem led. To achieve this ecosystem end state, we have identified the 6 imperatives, ABCDEF of Banking Ecosystem Design – Architecture simplicity, Base eMACH.ai (Microservices, API, Cloud and Headless), Composable, Data, with Embedded AI and the Flexible & extensible – all of this centred firmly in the principles of Design Thinking. eMACH.ai offers the most comprehensive set of microservices for the full spectrum needs of banks and financial institutions, and APIs, enabling businesses to transition seamlessly from the customer-centric digital transformation to the cloud-based marketplaces, keeping banks ahead of the curve.”
eMACH.ai is a versatile platform that banks can use to harness the power of AI and optimise operations, based on the following five principles:
- Configurability: The very first principle on which eMACH.ai operates will take care of configurability of the lending solution or the core banking.
- Richness: With its rich set of features and intuitive interface it provides businesses with the tools they need to harness the power of AI and optimise their operations.
- Scalability: This one principle includes the capability to gauge AI operations to meet the requirements of the organisation, similar to the capability to gauge up or down to accommodate changes in data, computing, and storehouse conditions.
- Ease of Integration: With its intuitive interface and easy-to-use tools, the platform can be quickly & easily implemented within existing systems and customised to fit individual needs.
- Composability: It allows organisations to combine different AI technologies and factors to meet their specific requirements.
Intellect has four marketplaces that could immediately be used by banks and financial institutions by leveraging the power of eMACH.ai:
- iKredit360: A comprehensive and composable credit technology platform that enables financial institutions to curate unique credit experiences for merchants, channels-partners, and end consumers, with agility.
- Intellect Digital Core (IDC) Platform: A comprehensive Core Banking platform built on a Cloud-native, Composable, API first and headless architecture. IDC empowers financial organizations to offer contextual experiences to end customers throughout their journey. The platform covers Core Operations, Lending, Cards, Payments, Trade Finance, Treasury and Digital Banking.
- Digital Transaction Banking: A composable, cloud-native, integrated transaction banking platform powered by microservices and open banking APIs that encompasses every aspect of transaction banking, covering the working capital cycle from accounts services to payments to liquidity management to collections & receivables to virtual accounts to trade finance to supply chain finance.
- Intellect Wealth: An API-based, scalable omnichannel solution for private banks, wealth management firms, advisory firms and broker-dealers. It is a full-stack digital solution capable of managing the complete lifecycle of Wealth Management.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
December 01, 2023
UAE consumers turn to banks for advice on sustainable financeRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage