FinTech startup and shareholder loyalty pioneer, TiiCKER launches Android app
By Edlyn Cardoza
TiiCKER hit the trifecta with the addition of an Android app to its web and iOS portals, giving America’s estimated 130 million retail investors instant access to loyalty rewards, as well as free accounts and trading for consumers looking to cash in on the perks of ownership.
TiiCKER was the first software platform to connect, verify and reward shareholders with stock perks and invented direct-to-shareholder marketing. The Android app, like the iOS and web-based platforms, provides exclusive access to product discounts, VIP events and other exclusive perks for shareholders on the go, as well as commission-free trading, shareholder stores, and CEO and editorial content. For public companies, TiiCKER is the only direct-to-consumer platform for CMOs and marketers previously unable to reach their millions of owners and for investor relations executives to grow and engage their previously ignored retail investors.
“Our device-agnostic platform continues to evolve, creating new ways for consumers and investors to discover why, finally, ownership has its privileges,” said Jeff Lambert, founder and CEO of TiiCKER. “TiiCKER has revolutionized – and continues to reinvent – how retail investors are rewarded for brand loyalty and new companies are coming on board every day looking to tap into this new consumer demographic. With the launch of this new app, Android users will now be able to join their iOS counterparts in accessing investor perks all from the palm of their hand.”
Companies offering rewards for loyalty and discounts on products and services is on-trend, but most investors searching for stock perks don’t know how to access them. Likewise, companies cannot market their products and company to everyday investors.
By safely and securely linking directly to all major online brokerages and leveraging TiiCKER trading partners, retail investors can view their investments and perks in one place.
- Be rewarded: TiiCKER makes it easy for investors to discover shareholder perks they may qualify for based on individual share ownership.
- Be connected: Mobile apps – both iOS and Android – allow users to easily explore new companies that align with their lifestyle and values, perhaps even uncovering favourite brands they didn’t know were publicly traded.
- Be empowered: TiiCKER’s insights promote engagement between investors and publicly traded companies, offering a never-before-seen level of opportunity for private-to-public investment-related communication.
TiiCKER’s online presence unites communities of individual investors and public companies in a uniquely personalized way, providing insightful content to assist potential shareholders in discovering new brands and investing in ones they already know and love. TiiCKER is a place to discover, shop and buy brands and where public companies can reward investors for their loyalty.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
October 07, 2022
The Weekly Wrap: all you need to know by Friday COB | Oct 7thRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage
Other Related News
October 06, 2022