Fincrime technology Themis expands to Saudia Arabia
By Delisha Fernandes
Themis, a financial crime technology company, has launched its financial crime risk management cloud service hosted in Saudi Arabia.
This strategic initiative reinforces the company’s commitment to delivering financial crime prevention solutions to cater to Saudi Arabia’s rapidly evolving financial and regulatory landscape.
The new Themis service, situated in Jeddah, is purpose-built to meet the unique demands of the region and ensure it meets the regulatory requirements around data sovereignty, ensuring that all its customers’ data remain held and processed within the region. Equipped with advanced technology, robust security measures, and compliance features, the service is poised to become a cornerstone for organizations seeking top-tier financial crime prevention infrastructure.
Key features include:
- Advanced AI-based Financial Crime Prevention Technology: offering clients state-of-the-art tools to safeguard their operations.
- Stringent Security Protocols: Security is paramount in all industries, and the service employs cutting-edge security measures, including continuous surveillance, and robust security systems to ensure the integrity of data.
- Compliance-Driven Infrastructure: Themis is dedicated to upholding the highest standards of compliance. The service is designed to meet and exceed industry regulations, protecting institutions from any risk of compliance breaches.
- High-Speed, Low-Latency Connectivity: The service’s strategic location ensures seamless, high-speed, and low-latency connectivity, enabling firms to access critical data and applications with unparalleled efficiency.
“We are thrilled to be expanding our Financial Crime platform to Saudi Arabia,” said Dickon Johnstone, CEO at Themis. “This initiative reflects our unwavering commitment to providing the region with the most advanced tools and infrastructure to combat financial crime effectively in line with the Kingdom’s Vision 2030.”
The launch of the data centre in Saudi Arabia is a pivotal step in Themis’s mission to empower businesses globally with innovative solutions that enhance their ability to detect, prevent, and ultimately reduce the global impacts of financial crime.
There is a strong drive to tackle financial crime within Saudi Arabia. The country has made anti-financial crime efforts and innovation a key part of progress towards its Vision 2030 to diversify the economy, foster entrepreneurship, and grow its already robust financial sector. The digital transformation taking place in the country also brings new opportunities for coordination across the public and private sectors to fight financial crime effectively and creatively, with Themis uniquely positioned to provide the tools necessary to do so.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
March 01, 2024
Banking Sector and regulatory framework: addressing India’s growing demand for secure lockersRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage