Drawbridge amplifies 2021 success with senior strategic hires
By Edlyn Cardoza
Drawbridge, a premier provider of cybersecurity software and solutions to the alternative investment industry, recently announced it has added three industry veterans to bolster its business development, strategy, and operations teams. Drawbridge continues to invest in premier talent to drive exceptional customer service, meet new client and market requirements and continue to scale the business through a period of hyper growth.
2021 has been a breakthrough year for Drawbridge. The company secured a growth equity investment from Long Ridge Equity Partners in early 2021 and named FinTech industry pioneer Scott DePetris President & Chief Operating Officer (COO) and appointed him to the Board of Directors. Drawbridge also launched a new module in its flagship technology platform designed specifically for Private Equity (PE) funds to give them a single view to monitor the complete cyber risk profiles of their portfolio companies in real-time. Throughout the year, the company has continued to receive industry recognition for its innovative software, services, and customer service, and was recently shortlisted for Hedgeweek’s Best Cybersecurity Provider, HFM’s Best Cyber- Security Service, Private Equity Wire’s Best Cybersecurity Provider and Alt Credit’s Best Cybersecurity Firm.
To support its continued global growth, Drawbridge has added key strategic hires across critical areas of the business. New team members include:
- Art Murphy, who joins Drawbridge as Director of Business Development. Murphy brings more than fifteen years of extensive business development and technology experience to the company, where he will focus on developing new business opportunities. Prior to Drawbridge, Murphy served as Senior Vice President at BTIG. Earlier in his career, Murphy held roles as a Security Specialist at SecureWorks and several senior positions at Managed Service Providers (MSPs).
- Jacob Cane brings twenty years of industry expertise to his role as Head of Strategy at Drawbridge. Cane will foster business and product development while expanding Drawbridge’s scope through new service avenues and partnerships to drive growth. Earlier in his career, Cane was founder and Managing Director of Proactive Technologies, which served Alternative Investment clients and was acquired by Abacus Group in 2019.
- Adam Menkes, Global Head of Operations, brings over twenty years of consulting experience in the Alternative Investment Industry to Drawbridge. Prior to Drawbridge Menkes served as Vice President at Goldman Sachs, and earlier in his career he held roles as Director at Credit Suisse and Vice President at Morgan Stanley. He will leverage his deep customer relationships and focus on enhancing operational infrastructure tonsure Drawbridge is best positioned for continued growth.
“2021 has been a milestone year for Drawbridge as we accelerate our rapid global growth and continue investing in our people, technology and services to best prepare our clients to combat the increasingly complex threat landscape,” said Scott DePetris, President & COO of Drawbridge. “We’re proud to add this exceptional strategic talent to the Drawbridge team to continuously provide our clients with the software and services they need to ensure they have the most robust cybersecurity programs available.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
November 30, 2023
Majority of travellers prefer cashless transactions in APAC, study showsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage