Corcentric unveils Accounts Receivable Management tool in France
By Gloria Methri
Corcentric, the US-based provider of procurement and finance solutions, has launched its Managed Accounts Receivable (AR) solution in France. The Managed AR solution provides technology, trade finance, and skilled people in a turnkey fashion to help customers reach a variety of company goals.
Corcentric’s Managed AR solution replaces bad debt, payment risks, high days sales outstanding (DSO), and overworked teams with business outcomes.
Corcentric supports customers with a combination of subject matter experts, financial services, and software that can liberate working capital trapped in an AR ledger – giving customers the cash and peace to grow their business. Currently, Corcentric has thousands of Managed AR customers in various regions around the globe.
“Accounts Receivable teams cannot afford to be bogged down by repetitive manual invoice deliveries and follow-ups, especially in today’s economy,” said Xavier Pierre-Bez, VP of Business & Operations, EMEA South, at Corcentric. “Corcentric’s Managed AR gives companies the freedom to drive strategic growth – eliminating issues that have long plagued AR departments, keeping teams focused on where they can provide the most value while improving the customer experience and collection speed. And with new e-invoicing regulations taking effect next year in France, Corcentric’s Managed AR services will play a critical role for companies doing business throughout the region and around the globe.”
With Corcentric’s Managed AR solution, customers can:
- Simplify invoice delivery – one channel to Corcentric for all AR invoicing.
- Immediately and permanently reduce DSO – customers pick when they want to get paid for every invoice and Corcentric will pay in full, guaranteed.
- Eliminate collections risk – Corcentric pays all customer invoices on time, every time – no bad debt or credit risk.
- Liberate working capital – the unlocked working capital in a customer’s AR ledger becomes cash on the balance sheet, ready to be used to improve liquidity and/or fund growth.
Corcentric’s unique combination of technology, payment capabilities, and Managed Services solves business problems across the entire spectrum of procurement, accounts payable (AP), AR, and treasury. The company manages these services and provides the technology needed to reduce expenses and optimize cash flow and working capital while delivering a measurable ROI.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
September 26, 2023
Omnichannel payments drive SME growth in MENA, study showsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage