Citcon launches BNPL option for eCommerce businesses
By Delisha Fernandes
Citcon, a global provider for digital payments, has announced a strategic partnership with Cash App Pay and Afterpay to empower eCommerce businesses with a lineup of payment solutions through Citcon.
By leveraging both Cash App Pay and Afterpay’s popular “Buy Now, Pay Later” service, merchants will be able to deliver a streamlined experience that caters to modern consumer preferences for more payment options.
“Citcon has always been at the forefront of providing innovative payment solutions. This partnership empowers merchants with a powerful payment tool, allowing merchants to reach Cash App’s large consumer base and opening new doors of opportunity for merchants,” said Wei Jiang, co-founder and President of Citcon.
Key advantages of the partnership include:
- One-Stop Service: Merchants can now offer consumers the choice to pay with Cash App Pay or Afterpay’s installment plans through Citcon Payment Platform, which powers over 150 payment methods. New and existing Citcon clients can access those payment methods with one onboarding, settlement, and reconciliation. Additionally, Citcon’s Centralized Dispute Center handles all payment method disputes, ensuring efficient management.
- Integration with Minimal Effort: Citcon’s integration capabilities cater to merchants of all sizes, offering a seamless experience for merchants implementing Cash App Pay and Afterpay into their online stores. Existing merchants using Citcon’s Universal Payment Interface, WebSDK, or various commerce platform plugins can easily add these payment options through the existing integration.
- Streamlined Checkout Experience: Powered by Citcon, the simplified payment flow ensures an intuitive checkout process.
- Accelerating Merchant Growth: The integration of Cash App into Citcon’s Payment Gateway provides merchants with an opportunity to retain highly engaged Millennial and Gen Z consumers. By offering flexible and convenient payment options, merchants can boost sales and foster consumer loyalty.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
November 28, 2023
A $4 trillion Islamic banking market to be driven by FinTech, study showsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage